Link Builders Day

balaji2u

Reaction score
I got an idea its in every X10'ers effort to make this a success.
If EveryBody Be Genuine and Spend just 5 or 10 mins this will be a SuperDuper Hit

We know there are many and many people in X10 forums having their website trying to exchange links and lift up their site hardly.
my idea is to set a target day every month to give your precious five or ten minutes for this work.
I listed out this process in simple easy steps.
  • 1.Post your site name(There's no limit but please do not spam)
  • 2.you must have one or more social networking account like digg,mixx,google etc.(Min. two is more appreciative).
  • 3.You just have to bookmark the sites that get listed in this thread as much as you can (Current months Links Only)
  • 4.You can organize it in folders so that you wont mess it up.
  • 5.If you add more links as you can this small idea can be a Great Hit and we all get benefit from it.

To start of with here are the links.
www.unfeatured.net
www.ultraoli.info
www.livearticles.info
www.tmondo.com

i will soon announce the day that we bookmark these links.

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
2.you must have one or more social networking account like digg,mixx,google etc.(Min. two is more appreciative).
How to bookmark a website from Google Social networking??? I mean Orkut.

Repneiras

Reaction score
Like StumbleUpon? I know you can favourite website that you "Stumble upon", or if you have the toolbar you can type in the URL in the address bar then press the "I like it!" button. I'm not too sure of any other social networking sites that have bookmarking (although I know a lot will) because I only have Xfire and StumbleUpon.

-Repneiras ;)

Last edited:

Repneiras

Reaction score
I could not added two of them because they had not been added to StumbleUpon yet and when I submitted them I received a message saying "Could not connect to socket". So they only one I could bookmark was Tmondo

The unfeatured.net website took me to one called PHPizagi.net and I wasn't sure if I should have bookmarked it or not.

Can you please add my website to the list of websites for January? You can also view my Stumble Upon bookmarks here.

-Repneiras

Last edited:

Repneiras

Reaction score
Hmm... for some reason after tittat added the sites, it added them for me to (I think when I tried to submit it and received the error, it still took it as if I added it normally).

-Repneiras ;)

balaji2u

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply guys.
@alz you are also welcome.but please wait for the next announcement to get a link for you.

balaji2u

Reaction score
n.tech.ismywebsite.com Added.
thanks all of you guys.

So i think most of you added their home pages. from now post your in-depth pages and put a description not more than 10 words so that we can bookmark it more efficiently and it also makes your link to be appear as a natural link.
NOTE:Members who posted their home page url do not post it again instead of that post your in-depth page. You can post any number of in-depth links but with proper description as said.
Next Hitting is on January 30.Be ready for it :)

balaji2u

Reaction score
I added all sites they are here.
So dont forget to add my skepo.co.cc
Stubmled and i made a review too.

Guys from now please review the sites that are posted here as much as possible.
You are also welcome to reiview the home pages the more important is that from now all are going to post their in depth links so pay attention to that and review it on stumbleup and also try to digg it and social bookmarking good luck.

Am also glad to review your sites so submit and please do that same for me and others submitting here.don't just rip the reward be a participant.

Last edited:

CJ023

Reaction score
I need to add links to my "link" section. My web site for web design, html, css, php resources and more. If your interested send me a message with your info to me and ill add you and send you back my info.

Click the link below to check out my site.

www.creativesolutionsnky.com

balaji2u

Reaction score
Mates, please create a technorati profile for you and am ready to add your sites as my favorites . I expect the same in return from you.
NOTE: This technorati is just an addition you also need to do other bookmarking works like digg,delicious,sphinn etc for more effective return for your sites.

this is will be a most effective viral process because if 20 interested in marking all other 19 sites as their technorati favorites he in return get back 19 favorites to his site. so be honest and start your bookmarking.

Last edited: