Speechbubble Generator!!

cursedpsp

Reaction score
It came as an idea about a week back, so i was messing around for making a sign generator, but i made a corner rounded - and then sparked me to make this :D

http://script-center.com/index.php?cat=speechbubble

MTIzMDk0NjczMQ.png

MTIzMTAwNDA0Mg.png

MTIzMDk3ODU5Nw.png

Like so... Lol
You can also make basic signs, i will update this in the future to support TrueType fonts.
And it also supports multi-lining.

Please rate and comment :)

MTIzMDk1MDI4Nw.png

Last edited:

alz4445

Reaction score
Heh, nice idea. Works great.
8/10 - it can be improved by the user selecting colour for the border, text and background.

Oh yeah, and erm.. I got this when viewing the PHP tutorials section..

Your IP address has been banned indefinitely (or until further notice) from viewing this directory

cursedpsp

Reaction score
Oh haha, sorry i completely forgot about that, i made "403 Forbidden" specifically for IP bans, but i kinda forgot that i made that directory 403 also.

Thanks for trying out, i am considering updating it soon for custom fonts and colours. :)

Edit:
Hehehe, you can combine the binary conversion with the speechbubbles to make really annoying messages that users don't understand!
MTIzMTAxMjM2Mg.png

Last edited:

cursedpsp

Reaction score
Hmm thanks, i am going to update it though with a choice of nice fonts and a colour scheme - but other than that i dont know what else i can make it "2.0"

cursedpsp

Reaction score
I have made my own font :) - so what i am going to do is maybe this weekend, i am going to updated it with the included font :D

RRJJMM

Reaction score
Very cool. This looks like a great time saver. The only additions I could suggest are the obvious ones already mentioned and perhaps some different shapes and positions for the arrows.

Cheers,

cursedpsp

Reaction score
Sorry for the SLOW updates, i have been working on a tutorial system for languages, programs and tools ^_^.

Yes i shall be placing in squared corners, slightly rounded and keeping the curved :D. Hopefully, this weekend.

And also i there is a feature for the alignment of the pointer (left right and none) but they are facing the bottom, so i guess i could try and make it top aswell.

--

I have also been working on this, its a youtube stat signature gen :) - works fine so far but i need to improve on the themes ;)

aHR0cDovL3VrLnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhdGNoP3Y9RXZwcnR3ekpwTTQ=.png

Jeremia0

Reaction score
Very cool. Bookmarking your site. As an addition to your tutorial section, maybe write a tutorial on how to make images with php? that may be a nice little attention grabber. You seem to be good at that. Also, please remove that stupid ban page under php tutorials!

Last edited:

cursedpsp

Reaction score
Very cool. Bookmarking your site. As an addition to your tutorial section, maybe write a tutorial on how to make images with php? that may be a nice little attention grabber. You seem to be good at that. Also, please remove that stupid ban page under php tutorials!

Yeah haha, i always forget to remove that!

That directory is going to go to waste soon, but i have 3 tutorials on there. It is all going to be db driven within the weekend :)

--

And i appreciate the bookmark! :D

Last edited:

JuniorD

Reaction score
very nice site. to me, looks a bit misaligned and uncentered somehow, not exactly sure how to explain it. Anyways, nice graphix.