Review www.webhost-choice.com

gptsven

Reaction score
first of all a message to all moderators, I do not make this post to promote my website, I do this solely to ask for the opinions of people on this site about what i spent almost 1 month working on... the layout is as good as finished and i need comments on what i could improve!

Best seen in firefox

http://www.webhost-choice.com

please rate!

cursedpsp

Reaction score
Recommendation: The navigation where "news", "free webhosts" and "paid webhosts" shouldnt be in black, cause i cant read it.

Oh and also - i would be careful about your CAPTCHA, and you may have to consider using ReCAPTCHA, since my CAPTCHA
captcha.php

is somehow not good enough for spam protection, and today i have had 15 spam comments from bots.

gptsven

Reaction score
Recommendation: The navigation where "news", "free webhosts" and "paid webhosts" shouldnt be in black, cause i cant read it.

Oh and also - i would be careful about your CAPTCHA, and you may have to consider using ReCAPTCHA, since my CAPTCHA
captcha.php

is somehow not good enough for spam protection, and today i have had 15 spam comments from bots.

I adjusted the header links :) ...

well see if my captcha cant hold of bots i will change it:)

gptsven

Reaction score
nice site. but more databases needed.
thank you, I did not yet add lot's of Hosts because It isnt entirely finished yet, I now made a pretty good layout I think and wanted to know if this is a good way to really start it up! :)