Hello all

blueiron

Reaction score
I've heard a lot of good things about X10. I've used Godaddy and Yahoo thus far, and for something I payed for, lets just say I didn't get what I expected.
So, in my research I found X10, and decided I should try it especially from the reviews these guys have.

I'm making an account here to start a website for Game based community (linkshell) BlueIron. BlueIron just happens to be a Linkshell from the Phoenix server, on the online game Final Fantasy.
We had started a forum a while back and now its come to the point where a website would be nice to have, more features and so on.
Hearing that this is a free hosting service I jumped at the chance to test it.
Although, upon my applying i was notified that I had to wait for about 17 days! (In minutes, hah!) Aproval must be backed WAY up.

Anyway, I hope to see more from this service, I'm really hoping to have a better experiance here that with the other hosts.
Prove me wrong and show me that you don't always get what you pay for! ;)

Jordan C

Reaction score
Hi there blueiron,

Welcome to x10 Hosting! I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Please be aware that most of the site is under heavy maintenance, and our hosting services may not be at there best for the next small while. This is what has been causing the slow account creation, we appoligise for any inconveniences that you may have experienced.

I look to see you around on our forums, where you can earn credits for posting, and then spend them at x10Rewards (http://forums.x10hosting.com/rewards.php) and our marketplace.

- Jordan

Last edited:

blueiron

Reaction score
I had visited the site once before, just following a link from one the those reviews and I did notice the site's forums changed a bit.
I know just how things like this can get, being a moderator for other sites as well as the admin of some others. I'm a fairly patient person, and this will also give me more time to test things out on my local server, before starting the website.