Jr net {new}

REBEL21

Reaction score
Hi,
Jamies rebellion has changed wih a new site, arcade and many more cool features.
I know some one is gonna complain about the old reviews posted in the last two months. I will close them when i get time, hope you like the new site and plaes sing up and support our new site!

http://jamiesrebellion.co.uk/

REGARDS,
THE
REBEL

cursedpsp

Reaction score
Erm your co.uk domain redirects me to the co.cc domain?

I may sign up to it :) - and very good design.

--

pecky ;)

REBEL21

Reaction score
Hi,
We have fixed the redirection issue, i had put the redirect in place as school had our .co.uk domain blocked (fixed now) thanks for reminding me.

Jamie

REBEL21

Reaction score
Last edited:

chitorch

Reaction score
You need a subtitle near the top to make clear what the site's purpose/topic is. When I scroll down the page it becomes more apparent. For example, comcast.net says "The best in TV, Phone, and internet." Digg says "News, Images, Videos. Discover the best on the web at Digg" --chitorch

REBEL21

Reaction score
yes i will have that added, thanks chitourch, redphoneix92 thanks for pointing this out, i have been trying to fix this for 2 days non stop finally fixed,

Can anyone else review my site,
thanks,
Jamie

Also hope more x10 users will register!!
Edit:
i fixed the logo!

Last edited:

xPlozion

Reaction score
the design looks good, but it appears to be a template, and I don't think Joomla will limit your site's potential...

One reason I say that it looks like it's a template is because you've got the header bg as a gradient, but the logo has a solid white bg. Also, I don't like the PS3 font, nor the font below it. Do you have proof that you're the "No. 1 Gaming and Tech Community"? j/k

If you coded it yourself without the use of CMS software, I would reconsider...