HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

hose30

Reaction score
Hi,

I am receiving the following error when I try to access certain areas of my site.

'HTTP 500 Internal Server Error'

I understand that on Absolut (the server I am on) MySQL is currently down as it is on all servers, but would this cause the problem?

It has been like this for well over a week now, is it something that I need to fix or will it fix itself in due course.

Thanks in advance.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I have the same problem with my site. It is very inconsistent with wheather or not certain pages actually load or not. I dont know why this is-but you're not alone. It is starting to annoy me too-I hope they'll fix it soon. :)

Hired_Goon

Reaction score
My ten cents worth as well. I have been working on a PHP website for a month and am getting very frustrated with the httpd going down regularly. Down on a daily basis and very frustrating thinking I've made a mistake in my code only to find the server is down.

Now once my website is finished, I know I will have to go to a paid service to handle the traffic I expect, but the question that hangs in my head, is, will x10 hosting be more reliable on a paid service than my current free one used for development?

SO, Is paid any better?

malcomhfc1875

Reaction score
The payed are on a different server and is mostly always online but since they seem to be improving everything for past 2 months not surprised if paid is affected as well.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
It is seriously pathetic. They need to deal with this quickly. It must be affecting everyone at some point. I'm surprised they havent had more complaints. Try opening a support ticket at http://support.x10hosting.com. :) Good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.