GD Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merc41

Reaction score
I am in the process of setting up a weather webpage using a wxgraphic script. It comes with instructions on running a test to make sure the php works. After I run the test , it states that PHP works, however, there is no GD support.

My question is what is GD support and how do I go about obtaining it.

Thanks
mark

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I was wondering about this too; however; I was given the option to use ImageMagick. The path to this is /usr/bin/ (if it asks). Please let me know if you get any movement from this. :). I know admin dont often look here. It might be best opening a support ticket at http://support.x10hosting.com. Log in using your x10 hosting username and password. Good luck. :)

Merc41

Reaction score
Thanks Stpvoice for the information. I was hoping to avoid issuing a ticket, but I guess I will do that. I will let you know what I find out. Thanks.

Mark

Merc41

Reaction score
stpvoice--I received an answer to my question. I had to request a move to the next level of php and GD support works there.

Many thanks to the Administrators for their assistance.

Hope this helps stpvoice.

Mark

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for that. I have actually stumbled on that accidently over the last couple of days, as I requested a php upgrade anyway. Thank you for your help. :happysad:

Status
Not open for further replies.