how do i track the visitors to my site?

datumon

Reaction score
Hi there,

A good website for tracking visitors to your site is tracemyip.org, register for free, and follow the instructions.

Add the required code to the webpages you want to track, and a small icon will appear on the page you have set to track.

You can find visitor information by logging into your tracemyip account, and looking on My Projects.

Hope I've been of help.

Datumon.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 sagar88! In cPanel, there should be a module called AWStats. It's very powerful and should do everything you want in terms of logging and such. It requires no code on your behalf as it simply tracks it on server side. Also more convenient, you can look at the Latest Visitors module in cPanel.

Last edited:

kam11

Reaction score
It's very powerful and should do everything you want in terms of logging and such. It requires no code on your behalf as it simply tracks it on server side. Also more convenient,

datumon

Reaction score
Sorry, I completely forgot about Awstats...
I've tried it before with different hosts on Cpanel and it didn't work, but now that I think about it I haven't tried it with X10 hosting.
Sorry I couldn't help straight away.

tonyopen

Reaction score
A lot of people seem to rate Google stats as the business - whats the big deal there? (Is there one?)

hcse26

Reaction score
Oh geez. It's really annoying when n00bs ask questions on the Introductions sections.

Isn't this section supposed to be the place to say hi or hello to x10?

I mean, does the "not being able to read" count as a definition of a noob now?

datumon

Reaction score
Hcse26, I don't know...it seems a bit confusing to post questions in the 'Introductions' section of a forum...