Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

homer693

Reaction score
Friday, because its the end of school days, and the next day will be Saturday so i can stay up all night as long as i like

ejweb

Reaction score
Saturday is my favorite because it's the Lord's Sabbath (seventh-day) that all should rest on :) --(EXOD 20:8-10, MARK 2:27).

agroup

Reaction score
Sunday beacuse it is holiday in our country

Last edited:

nuno_18

Reaction score
today, because today is present, and in portuguese presente is a gift, so my favorit day is today, always today for the rest of my life ;)

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Friday night, because you don't have to worry about getting up early.

tridge

Reaction score
I work 12 hours a day Monday through Saturday, I enjoy my Sunday's off.

Mitch

Reaction score
I think it would be sunday, because you don't have to do much and it is also a rest day (so no working, and a lot of people online)

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
My favorite is Friday, because you know you have the whole weekend ahead of you and that everything is open. On Saturday or Sunday many places close early like my favorite basketball court. That is what you get for minimum wage :)

LHVWB

Reaction score
I have to say that Sunday is the best, although it can really suck if I've been slack on the rest of the weekend and haven't done enough h/w.

sarvar

Reaction score
For me, Friday is best. At evening, it seems like I have nothing to do for 3 whole days (Even though its only 2 days).

tds888

Reaction score
It has to be Friday. Winding down from a hard week and get to look forward to a good night out and a lie in. Usually drags on to Saturday and the bllissful non work for another 72 hrs. Wekened starts on Friday at five so that's my favourite.

ketch18

Reaction score
i prefer sat..bcoz this day that i have no work..no worries and all day fun with my family..i like also sunday, i go to church and hear mass..:naughty: