Windows 7 build 7022 Images

cheeky

Reaction score
win7_7022_10.jpg

win7_7022_14.jpg

win7_7022_04.jpg

beechy

Reaction score
yeah...me too........windows 7 a summer 2009 release............

TPI007

Reaction score
me too me too me too!

i got that too 32 bit & 64 bit. however, I am able to only setup with 32bit since I was not running Vista and only XP

gautham

Reaction score
Dunno why but the taskbar looks oddly similar to something I had on my desktop till recently.

desktop.png

KDE 4.2 :D

Last edited:

scottnj

Reaction score
Yeah, KDE 4 does look very similar to Vista and Windows 7. I was considering using KDE, but I just put gnome on instead. lol

tridge

Reaction score
Nice, so the new build is not available to public yet?

When the build becomes available, will we have to download a whole new image or can we just use windows update?

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Anything after 7000 wont be a public release.

TPI007

Reaction score
Microsoft Preparing Windows 7 Test Patch Run

Anything after 7000 wont be a public release.

Microsoft (NSDQ:MSFT) is preparing to issue a package of 'updates' for Windows 7 beta testers. The updates won't contain any new features or fixes, but are 'test dummies' that will help Microsoft ensure that the Windows Update function is working properly with Windows 7.

More Details here:

http://www.guerrillaarmy.com/index....st-patch-run&catid=14:unsorted-news&Itemid=32

Please make comment on my article.

Please sign up if you are interested in supporting our community. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

deathwiss

Reaction score
they really look very nice . The only thing i am wondering is this . Will they be stable enough ? and also when is the full edition going to be released ?

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
they really look very nice . The only thing i am wondering is this . Will they be stable enough ? and also when is the full edition going to be released ?

It is fairly stable, I am using it now on both of my laptops, and my desktop.. Its a slight improvement over vista. The unofficial release time/date is going to probably be summer '09.

hcse26

Reaction score
build 7022 looks great but as Russ says, they won't be released and the next one may be until RC1....