Do you watch lost?

akkudreamz

Reaction score
Do you watch lost?

I love this show

Me too... :)
Season 5 rocks...with every episode the twists and turns are adding to the mystery of the island
but now they better have some real finale in season 6 that explains the incredible happenings with the oceanic 815 passengers on and off the island

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't, but I have a friend who does. I've heard it's really interesting.

fempower

Reaction score
No, I can't stand how overly contrived much of JJ Abrahams work is. Alias, Lost, and I'm on the border with Fringe. Like if some actor accidentally brushed by a piece of set dressing in Season 1 of Alias, suddenly it's a super-important detail of a life-or-death situation on Season 5.

Reaction score
I didn't watch the first part but started watching from the second then because Sky bought the viewing rights from Channel 4 to it I've not been able to watch because I don't have Sky One.

I got a DVD box set of the first series which I finally got round to watching. Looking to get the rest now to finish off the whole lot.

LHVWB

Reaction score
I watched the entire first season and maybe half of the next season, got a bit boring and repeatitive. Its too good at sucking you in and then not really doing much. ;)

ketch18

Reaction score
i love lost soo much..im soo kooked to it..i like how jack handles every problems and how he take good care of evryone on the island..;)

abcisaac

Reaction score
Those of you who got bored in season 2 should keep watching. Season three gets a lot better. There are certainly things I'm not pleased with and things that are annoying (is it really necessary to have so many murders?) but it is such a well made show. Does require a certain "suspension of disblief" so some people just can't take it very well. So easy to catch up online, too. Don't recommend it for young ones, though.

nuno_18

Reaction score
the first season sare great, but lost lose their magic.... now are boooring....

auriclux

Reaction score
I used to, the first season.

Then, well, I guess I just lost interest.