Did I join at a bad time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soclose

Reaction score
It seems that my site keeps going down every 5 minutes, aswell as the control panel and FTP is unresponsive extremely often. Did I join at a bad time or is this a problem that occurs regularly..?

I switched over from awardspace, which wasnt giving people access to my website at random and I like that anyone seems to be able to access this one, the only issue is it keeps going down.

Is there maintenence or instability I wasnt made aware of?

Reaction score
Yes, you joined at a bad time.

In my x10Hosting experience this is not very usual.

If you check out the announcements and server alerts section then you will see there was maintenance and one of the servers broke. Of course there was downtime before (not that often) but nothing like the scale we are seeing at the moment. We have also just implemented a new site, with new forum design, new support system and currently staff are just working on fixing up the backend completely!

soclose

Reaction score
Yes, you joined at a bad time.

In my x10Hosting experience this is not very usual.

If you check out the announcements and server alerts section then you will see there was maintenance and one of the servers broke. Of course there was downtime before (not that often) but nothing like the scale we are seeing at the moment. We have also just implemented a new site, with new forum design, new support system and currently staff are just working on fixing up the backend completely!

Thank you for your quick and detailed reply. I hope to soon regain the availability that you spoke existed in the past. :D I will be glad to finally rest my website someplace that doesnt keep going down. Keep at it! And thank you for this great service.

Was exofire a good choice or are they all the same response?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.