Attention!! Problems Arising

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparior

Reaction score
Complaints Arising :rant:

Hey, i have been using this hosting for a while now and i notice that this hosting company is not telling the whole truth about the space or bandwidth.

I notice that most users are complaining about their site being down including me but when I check my bandwidth I still have about 19800 of bandwidth and 1000mb of space left but my site goes down every min..

I even upgrade my hosting by doubling everything but still no change. ( Site still going down)

I would really appreciate the say exactly what the offer and not fool people in thing that they have 2GB or what ever bandwidth they put in their home page for free hosting.

Administrations, if you are reading this threads please take action on this situation.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
2.5GB is ad enhanced. You will have to put ads on your site. Please submit a support ticket at http://support.x10hosting.com for an upgrade. Please understand that this is "free" hosting and it's the best it can get. There is no free lunch.

sparior

Reaction score
I can't even login or register in the support area. Still I notice that I have a lot of bandwidth in my cpanel but right now my site is down.

I will like to get my money I paid to double my acount and instead upgrade to paid hosting. Please any administration can please help me upgrade to paid monthly hosting without me creating another account, I will really appreciate it

My cpanel unsername is ngong
Please refund my double everything money back first.
Thanks

sparior

Reaction score
Thanks!
Still i still think they should do something about the free hosting servers going down...

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
They are trying to resolve it currently.

hamsn

Reaction score
Official Support sucks,
No reply at all
I am really fed up with this,
I have closed my site of main domain and shifted to sub domain of x10 as the only option left.
I don't know what suddenly chanced with x10.
I really don't know.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
They are currently suspending over 10k inactive accounts. This should improve server stBility tenfold. But please do not spam.

Reaction score
Sparior, there is nothing hidden. That bandwidth thing you're talking about has nothing to do with whether your site is seen or not unless of course you do go over the allowed amount. It's because the servers are playing up at the moment. They can't deal with your request about taking money and using it for something else - it will have to be done through official support. You can find the link for that on the right hand side.

Hamsn, it "sucks" because it's out of their control at the moment. Do you think you're the only one they have to reply to. There are A LOT of tickets at the moment that they have to see to and if yours is one of the newer ones they won't look at that until they've looked at the older ones that were put in first.

hamsn

Reaction score
if yours is one of the newer ones they won't look at that until they've looked at the older ones that were put in first.

Do you want be to bring the date here?
Its been 2 months now, is that so new?
Edit:
Well forget it,
I don't want to argue,
no point.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Then I guess yours will be around one of those that will get seen nearer the beginning. Sorry and thank you for your continued patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.