Cant view my website or go to control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otaku Ichise

Reaction score
Whats hapening today... this have to hapen very much times? are we changing something on the server again or something?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Depends on your server. Lotus is going through some issues again ( As Corey posted an announcement about it )

rkmon

Reaction score
Well im on starka and been having it all day too and past few days tbh. Omg it just came up 1 minute later back down. Jesus been putting up with this since november. Please try keep the servers online for a day without going down. Think about all the customers u will be losing past few months.

Last edited:

JAL Virtual

Reaction score
I really think we need to abandoned louts altogether its really starting to annoy people this down time has happind at least 4 times.]

We need to either need a new server or transfer our accounts to other servers.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I really think we need to abandoned louts altogether its really starting to annoy people this down time has happind at least 4 times.]

We need to either need a new server or transfer our accounts to other servers.

Lotus is just the name of the server. They setup a brand NEW server ( as mentioned by Corey ) and it had some issues. Sometimes you can not predict what will happen. It has taken me 3 weeks to get a fan replaced in a computer ( First was a mistake by the shop, 2nd was a bad part ) ... Getting rid of Lotus wouldn't solve the problem, honestly.

lmao mine is elementfx, always down sometimes too, its geting depressive.

Thats just the domain (sub-domain) you use, not the server name. But understandable. x10 has been having a lot of problems as of late. But, they will make it through. Just have had a run of bad luck.

Otaku Ichise

Reaction score
Okies i will continue to have hope then, im sure everything will be fixed, even if it takes 1 month more its worth the waiting xD.
Is there some option in the forum to recieve a pm when everything is all fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.