100 Credits To Follow A Blog (Computer Surf)

dquigley

Reaction score
I just started a new blog thats main purpose is to give people information and tips on anything to do with computers. Each day I will post some bit of helpful info such as a free program that can help you, a guide on how to do something like use msconfig, or maybe just a review of a cool site or useful company or product.

Since I just started this I need some readers to get things going. Ill pay 100 credits per person who signs up on my blog to follow me.

The follow sign up is at the bottom of the page, after you have signed up post here and tell me if you want the credits or just doing it cause you want some cool info. I can pay 11 people since I have 1153 credits. Feel free to sign up for free!

P.S. Please comment on the post that is there and the ones from days to come thx :D

Last edited:

Wizet

Reaction score
I have signed up under zhLocolijo. I would like the credits. Is that what your looking for?

dquigley

Reaction score
hey ty very much, I will do my best, updating it right now, todays topic will be openoffice.org and how it is a great free alternative!

lair360

Reaction score
srry for the delay, was sleeping, enjoy! ^__^

Do you have Feedburner? This is because, I use that to read other users articles!
So, would you like to read mine and I can read yours?

You know...you read my articles and I read yours regularly...

dquigley

Reaction score
Go ahead and post it here, I will check it out, unfortunately I am extremely busy and cant promise anything. D:

dquigley

Reaction score
Very interesting site, lots of cool info, they layout is very strange, never seen feed burner. Nice info though

freenetter

Reaction score
Signed up as Techa. I'd like the credits please. Nice idea for a blog, look forward to reading some interesting stuff

dquigley

Reaction score
Signed up as Techa. I'd like the credits please. Nice idea for a blog, look forward to reading some interesting stuff

Hey thanks very much! I sent you the credits, looking forward to you reading my stuff! Tell your friends! I also encourage everyone to comment on the blog posts at my blog and leave feedback. THANKS!

kruns11

Reaction score
Alright! Joined your blog, I'm "Conner (kruns11)" with the hockey icon. Fork it over. :lol:

But good blog none the less I'm glad I came across this.

dquigley

Reaction score
hey thanks very much and it has been "forked over" please pass the salt and pepper : P