Vending Machine (Game)

Infinitalias

Reaction score
you get alot of people that dont know what that is becauze they are loozers so they play some DDR ( THE RETARDED DANCE GAME)

i insert a nvidia graphics card

steve mmi

Reaction score
You get a 4-person boy-band, each of them wearing a "blam58" t-shirt, and none of whom can actually sing on key. Also, you get a "Managing Boy-Bands for Dummies" book. Also, you get a poison pill in a bottle labeled "LESS PAINFUL".

I insert my hand.

zen-r

Reaction score
You get a feeling of regret, coupled with a strange sense of blood loss & mangling of flesh.

I insert a new charity to raise money for steve mmi, the now asymmetric x10 member.

zen-r

Reaction score
You get a local TV show that only alexandgruntz has heard of.

I insert ichwar (where is he?)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You get Google because I'm too lazy to use it to find out what TVNZ is.

I insert a sprained wrist that has kept me off the forums.

zen-r

Reaction score
You get Television New Zealand, I assume (based on the earlier posts - even I can work that one out ichwar ;) )

I insert a voice recognition program that avoids you needing to type (welcome back!)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
you get an "error, dependincies not met" popup when ever you try to install it on linux. :lol:
Edit:
I insert a computer that won't run xp.

Last edited:

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
You get a computer that barely runs Windows 95.

I insert a system with 2 quad-core processors and 16GB of RAM, running Vista.

zen-r

Reaction score
You get a system that still can't get Vista to work properly (none can!)

I insert only half the correct change, & a swift but deadly kick to the bottom of the vending machine.

IonCannon218

Reaction score
You get a package with a big red button on it, you presses the red button and an nuclear explosion decimates a mile around you. The vending machines survives the nuke.

I insert a button.

zen-r

Reaction score
You get the Sugababes singing "Push the...."

I insert.

Last edited:

freenetter

Reaction score
I withdraw an enormous package that I can barely tug out of the slot. It's all wrapped up in thick brown paper, and takes me like 5 minutes to open. Inside, there's nothing. I bang the vending machine in frustration - surely this is a mistake? But the machine refuses to divulge anything else - so this is what I was meant to get.

I scribbe a little note on a piece of scrap paper that says "This machine is dodgy, you'll never guess what comes next", wrap the note around a coin and shove it down the coin slot.

zen-r

Reaction score
You get another entry into the weird world of alexandgruntz, GroundHog Day version.

I insert a dog to chase the cat.

steve mmi

Reaction score
You get a "kale"-place trophy for surrealism, with alexandgruntz's name inscribed on it. Curiously, the trophy both melts in your hand and is lighter than air.

I insert an "as originally vended" Coke, in glass bottle, and a bottle opener.