[req]GFX 4 4000 credits

fierce

Reaction score
ok .. i need GFX ..
i need one phalanx-man facing legion-man e.g. bitefight.org .I'd like to be done from scratch ..not added googled phalanx and legion in bground ,but drawing in some programme and then painted,stilized.

thx in advance .

- fierce .

fierce

Reaction score
i don't a script i need graphics job done..i got a RPG game created ..and i need this let's call it pic ..so i'd use it as part of the template .. so the dimension could be 1100x480px . And i want phalanx-man and legion-man face two face and above them text Epic Strife .
example =
Code:
www.bitefight.org

NOTICE : I want this done from scratch as i said not with googled phalanx/legion man ,but drawen one by you and painted .

every1 interested reply this thread .

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you give us the pictures of phalanx and legion that you want us to use? There's no way that most of us here could ever get close to drawing those by hand. :)

VPmase

Reaction score
I can try one but I'm only going to do the heads of the two types in a head-to-head theme like on bitefight.org

fierce

Reaction score
I can try one but I'm only going to do the heads of the two types in a head-to-head theme like on bitefight.org
gr8 that's what i need :) . but make the heads original ..i mean you saw how phalanx and legion look like :) ..and leave space between the heads so i can put text there = "Epic Strife " ..or you can do that :) .