Posting competition all my credits!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

REBEL21

Reaction score
HI all,
I havent been on x10 for a while but to say i missed x10 i am giving away all my credits in a competition!
Simply sign up at my site and keep posting in the forums (NO SPAMMING ALLOWED) Post your name here and whoever has the most posts on there user account on my site, on the 2nd of april. They will be sent my credits!!!!

http://jamiesrebellion.co.uk

Im glad to be back at x10!!!!

Regards,
Jamie

(LET THE COMPETITION BEGIN :):):)) Also you can win all my credits in a massive raffle over at my site !!!! have fun!
Edit:
Now there is 1945 credits, i will get more and more so remember to participate :)

Last edited:

REBEL21

Reaction score
NaHoW
(entered) Any more entries or shall i just give the credits to NaHoW> ??

REBEL21

Reaction score
You have been entered. I forgot to add article comments are not counted. Only posts in the forum.

damsch12

Reaction score
come on people, its easy, you just have to sign up and post as much as you can, and have fun.
(no spamming please)

Regards,
Damsch12 (JRnet admin)

REBEL21

Reaction score
yeah come on :) its easy to sign up and easy to post, no one has posted that has signed up yet so you could win come on¬¬!!!!!

REBEL21

Reaction score
can i ask a mod to close this thread, no one has posted yet so im going to end this competition!

damsch12

Reaction score
MMOWORLD.CO.CC or nahow in jrnet forums, has been banned, and he never post a thing in the forums

Damsch12
(JRnet Admin)

MMOWORLD.CO.CC

Reaction score
Uhm, I already won before I got banned! And that's very fair huh, ban the winner so you don't have to pay!

REBEL21

Reaction score
NaHoW, You did not post in the time of the competition. Infact no one did by my records. I will not fight with you about this. You got banned before the competition ended, Around half way through.
The last posts made by you were before the competition started, so you CANNOT claim that you have won with 4 posts.

The competition is over as no one posted. Please can i ask a mod to close this topic, as the competition has ended and i refuse to argue this as all my mods and admins no that simon alias or more commonly known NaHoW has not won the competition and as a result can not claim anything off us.

Regards,
Jamie

MMOWORLD.CO.CC

Reaction score
If you would be that smart, than you should know you can close your own topic. You run a forum yourself and you don't even know that. Good webmaster are you!

REBEL21

Reaction score
If you would be that smart, than you should know you can close your own topic. You run a forum yourself and you don't even know that. Good webmaster are you!

Actually Nahow no i didnt, as for one i don't own a VB forum and two i hardly use vb
Well they say you learn something new everyday don't they.

*******CLOSED********

Status
Not open for further replies.