Take a look please

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't read anything cos of the background witch is, by the way, afoul.

When I see something like that I usually close it instantly.

Sorry :happysad: but you have to work on it a bit harder.

redivy

Reaction score
Actually, er...

It looks un-professional. Repeating backgrounds with anything but a "Background Image" (Which are meant to repeat) look really bad as backgrounds. The text isn't on any text background, which makes it even worse. There's no template on the site... It... Just doesn't look good. Those are the looks. If you could get any online template from any template provider, that would be good.

bookworm99

Reaction score
That is one hell of a long URL for even a subdomain. You might be interested in some sort of co.cc or co.nr domain name that'll make it shorter, or even a paid domain.

The repeated background is obnoxious and should be killed. There's no defined color scheme and the links are just kinda hovering on the side of the page, rather then being inside a table or strategically placed so we know it's a menu. The random, scrolling pictures of what I assume are you and your buddies are also annoying.

Finally, use a sans-serif font. Easier to read.

XtronG

Reaction score
I agree with the above ^

Looks like a website from the 90's. You broke every basic rule there is for web design and SEO. Just look at some other websites, you see a pattern?

I see your new so you wouldn't know I guess, but read up on some design tips and try again :)

Last edited: