MY site

neteater

Reaction score
please mention the purpose of your site/forum for a better review

bookworm99

Reaction score
yea, um, I can't really tell you much. It looks like a generic site trying to make money via adverts.

haslam1

Reaction score
it's simple but not much there infact it doesn't say what it's really about
and if you just coppied the template not used it don't i made that mistake once but fixed it now

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Really, people like it when you DON'T remove their "Design by" text.

(Template is on http://oswd.org and is by Andreas Viklund)
You should generally give credit to whoever made the template, even if it's very small at the bottom of your site. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if someone "borrowed" something that you programmed or coded, then silently removed credit for your site.

Pages like xFiles could be integrated into your central template, by adding it inside the frame similar to how you did with xUpload.

As for the advertisements, I can't really give my input because I have an AdBlocker and I choose not to temporarily disable it, but excessive ads on your site could have a very negative impact on the simplistic look it seems as if you're trying to achieve.

freecrm

Reaction score
Tried to think of something to say about this site for about 5 minutes - and couldn't - sorry.

Not much of interest at all - bland index page - templated forums - no description....

no purpose as yet.

If you want a comprehensive design, why not try to learn css?