never visit a water park

dhruv227

Reaction score
around 3 days ago i went to a water park "Splash" in new delhi, india and the water was dirty but i did not care ( my biggest fault ) as everybody was there swimming or dancing or on the slides and i got infected by Ear Meninges, first i had water in my ear and it took 2 days to get out and then my other ear started aching and then i went to an ENT and he said its Meninges and it hurts a lot, have taken at least 2 pain killers and it still pains eeeeee oooooooooo ouououou aaaaaaaa.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Not to mention those rides can be dangerous. The toilet bowl ride in rapids water park fell over just a little while ago. If you have ever been on one of those high metal towers that sway in the wind.....

Sorry about your ear, I hope you feel better. Public pools can be a very dirty place, unless the chlorine level is so high you feel like a prune afterwords (not good for business).

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I hear ya. My fiance took a trip to Mexico and all she got was a horrible ear infection from getting water in her ear.

Hope you feel better.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Good luck in the recovery from the illness. I'm not too keen with public pools. The pools in my area are quite clean really but they do have a high level of chlorine as well. If you're in log enough, your skin can start to be burned by the chlorine levels in the pool (typically a few hours of first getting in the pool and then getting out). Other than that, my area hasn't had any slide issues but with the swine flu going around or whatever, because there was more confirmation with some more people dying in my state last night, that's probably one of the more likely things to watch out for.

But besides, I have my own pool here at my home. It's heated, has a small water side and is in-ground, so I'm all set. Plus, one of our family relatives have an in-door pool which we can use as well.

dhruv227

Reaction score
eeeeee oooooooooo ouououou aaaaaaaa.
my right ear is totally deaf right now not a single word can enter it because of the infection that is being discharged by the body through that air which is very painful its like they are pushing my nerves and it's becoming unbearable
eeeeee oooooooooo ouououou aaaaaaaa.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Yikes. I just threw out my swim trunks to make sure I never swim again. Hope you feel better :)

zen-r

Reaction score
Well don't come to x10 spreading your germs around [......backs away while typing].

tittat

Reaction score
I used to go public pools for swimming, but i always have my ear cap.Next time before you go buy a ear cap. :)

Zdroyd

Reaction score
I find that it depends on the park.

Michigan's Adventure (miadventure.com) is very nice and safe. By the looks of it you are all just going to the wrong places.

Also you are supposed to take a shower EVERY time after you swim in public water. (common sense)

But I still hope you get well soon, because life (and video games) are no fun with no sound.

zen-r

Reaction score
hehe *pees in pool*

Lol. I think we've found the source of that infection!

By the way, if you want to get revenge on the pool owners: - next time you go back, leave a chocolate Mars bar floating in the water. A sure-fire way to get everyone out of the water in a hurry. :naughty:

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score

By the way, if you want to get revenge on the pool owners: - next time you go back, leave a chocolate Mars bar floating in the water. A sure-fire way to get everyone out of the water in a hurry. :naughty:

I thought it was a Baby Ruth bar....

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score

As an FYI, Urine is quite pure. It's basically just very salty water with maybe some dead cells in it. You can seriously drink it from what I've heard and not be harmed unless that's all you're drinking for a few days, in which case the salt would take over and kill you.

zen-r

Reaction score
I thought it was a Baby Ruth bar....

Different country, different brand name, same effect!

As an FYI, Urine is quite pure. It's basically just very salty water with maybe some dead cells in it. You can seriously drink it from what I've heard and not be harmed unless that's all you're drinking for a few days, in which case the salt would take over and kill you.

Another culinary tip, brought to you by Smith6612! Hehe.

Yes, many people throughout the world drink their own urine, not just for survival when short of water, but also for other reasons such as supposedly spiritual, or because they think it has health benefits. A few celebrities who've got notoriety over the years for drinking it regularly, come to mind.

Whilst it is true that one's own urine is generally fairly sterile & harmless, I wouldn't suggest you try drinking it. After all, it is a waste product & probably best left that way, & there are exceptions when it isn't so safe. And think of your breath - who'd want to kiss you?!

Tip #1 :
urinate.gif

Tip #2 :
drink_beer.gif
>>
badair.gif
>>
girl_flirt.gif
love5.gif
>>
cry3.gif
>>
help.gif
>>
bath.gif
>>
toothbrush.gif
>>
lovewait.gif
>>
kisslove.gif
>>
1st.gif

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

Last edited: