Latest Update - News Response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Absolut does not exist anymore... if you were on absolut you are now on Lotus.

-Corey

blastedt

Reaction score
Lotus appears to be down. My sit's been down for about 6 hours (annoyingly enough while I was fixing syntax errors).

vol7ron

Reaction score
Corey, are the Perl modules going to be okay? It looks like DBD::pg is one of many not installed on Lotus at the moment.

I can recompile a list of the ones users may need. or I'll try to find a way to install them locally.

vol7

mtailz

Reaction score
Ok so my site is working, for the first time since I registered 3 days ago. But I cannot log in to my cPanel! I can't connect via FTP either.
I've sent in a Support Ticket too.
Just hope to see everything working soon, you have a good host here Corey :biggrin:

LifelessCorpse

Reaction score
I noticed I've been moved from Cossacks to Lotus... however, my website is still NOT responding, could this be a DNS issue with CO.CC, or a misconfiguration on my end now?

~EDIT~ Nevermind, it's fixed now.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Corey, are the Perl modules going to be okay? It looks like DBD::pg is one of many not installed on Lotus at the moment.

I can recompile a list of the ones users may need. or I'll try to find a way to install them locally.

vol7

Please send me a list.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you can't see your site please try flushing your DNS.

Account panels will be updated shortly with your correct server.

-Corey

goooner

Reaction score
I can't login to my x10hosting account although I can still login to the forums, it used to be the same login details.

Anyway, when I try to login on x10hosting main page I get this error:

A fatal error has occurred processing your request, please try again momentarily. The error code provided is: Unknown

Also can't login to my cpanel and when trying to access my website via it's address (www.fm-realism.co.cc) I get a message that the address is available instead of getting my website (it should come up with the PHP Nuke logo as I had the php nuke files uploaded and yet to install it.

Also, I am a recent registration from just a few days ago if that got anything to do with it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

OK, nevermind, login works now, still don't get the pages I suppose to get when accessing the website from it's URL though, something changes with the name servers?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it turns out I was missing the www at the begining of my url, it shows up ok with the www but without it it won't show my website, not that important but it shouldn't be that way.

Last edited:

peterac

Reaction score
Just to say thanks, site up and loading and can access Cpanel. Noticed have moved to Stoli from Lotus. Thanks again
Peterac

zen-r

Reaction score
Would it be possible for the first post in Corey's http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/98132-update.html thread to be updated? It still shows the transfer process as incomplete for some servers, which seems to be causing some confusion for people elsewhere.

Also, just being curious now, has the move from several smaller servers, to 2 large servers allowed a reduction in cPanel licence fees? My understanding is that cPanel charges a fee for each server it is installed upon. So hopefully this means not only an improvement in future downtime worries, but also some efficiency in running costs?!
cheers.gif

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

wardoc

Reaction score
I am sure everyone is hard at work, fixing stuff, my webby (koa.x10hosting.com) has been down sinds yesterday morning, but account panel still worked till this morning. Now Cpanel, account management panel and the webby are not working, and I made a support ticket this morning.

Any change of an e.t.a. on when the problems will be fixed?

Appreciate the hard work and keep it up :cool:

rlodge

Reaction score
I am a little confused at this point. Corey's first post on the Updates thread shows that Absolut is 100% on its third pass and Lotus is 80% on its second pass. I was on Absolut but from what I see here and in my cPanel, I am now on Lotus and Absolut is gone.

I am able to access my cPanel (except I got the "New User" wizard when I did) and my site shows up fine except for one area. I have six or seven pages of photo galleries where the visitor could scroll through a list of thumbnails and click on the one they wanted to see full size. Right now many of the thumbnails won't show. I get a border with the red "X" in the corner but if you click on the missing thumbnail, the full size picture will show.

Could this problem be related to Lotus not completing its third pass? It appears that all my data is back where it belongs but the thumbnails aren't being generated. I don't want to open a support ticket if all that is needed is a little more patience on my part.

DragonMaster

Reaction score
cPanel and my website both work very well, I haven't received any downtime notices from host-tracker since the change was done. (Previously, the downtime was over 50%, litteraly)

It looks like the free subdomains aren't working well though. My parked domain works perfectly, but my subdomain has been down for a while (not that I care). Maybe that's why a few persons still can't reach their websites?

Last edited:

swapcool

Reaction score
I have open a tickets yesterday and done what is said but still the site is now working. Its been 2 days now and the site is down :(

I dont know what the problem is :(

brianxp

Reaction score
Starka's FTP Seems to be down it connects but staying on waiting for welcome message...

Status
Not open for further replies.