servers down - 10 june 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

utenteprova

Reaction score
Hi all!

I noticed that 2 days ago servers stopped, and ftp and http access services are freezed. Exceptly for artic server, all of your machines seem to be down. Is it possible to know what happened to x10hosting? How much time there will be before I can reobtain my website working?

Thank you very much, have a nice day.

Luca

neoca

Reaction score
Hi, everyday i try to load my site and the server is down or it takes for ever to load, i know the service is free but hey! are you sure you know how it works!

Dont want to be mean but if you offer a service, even if it's free, it should work a minimum!

Good luck!

mishiko79

Reaction score
Yes it would be nice to be notified of server issues and an estimation of when things will be back online.

mtailz

Reaction score
X10 are updating their servers and transferring everyone's data over to the new servers. Everything should be working fine within the next few days.

If not, you can always submit a Support Ticket and tell them about what problems you are having. Everything's been stored as back up so if you have missing files they can always get them back. :biggrin:

zen-r

Reaction score
Yes it would be nice to be notified of server issues and an estimation of when things will be back online.

We've all been notified, over & over.

If you choose not to read the News section, that's your problem.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
All of the servers should be up for you and should be loading up quickly, as I'm able to connect to them at this moment. If you still can't reach them, post up a trace route to the server.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Reaction score
i am unable to see my webpage but i am able to work in cpanel im getting this error

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Please try the following:

* If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
* If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

Connect Fail

im on chopin, i think

Last edited:

aoscomputing

Reaction score
I think ppl shld read maintenance notification before even posting :)

i am unable to see my webpage but i am able to work in cpanel im getting this error

im on chopin, i think

Hi If ur webpage is thecomputerforum, it is working here on my puter

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Reaction score
mine is armada.x10hosting.com
and the one im working on is armada.x10hosting.com/test
but becoase i cant see both of my sites i wont be able to see the results of my modifications

octoberon

Reaction score
I clearly chose to register at the wrong time. Now, it seems that I have a forum account that works but a hosting account that doesn't. Can I start a new (working) hosting account while keeping the same forum user name?

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
No this is not possible and it is also agaist the TOS of x10hosting...

Zangetsu

Reaction score
I clearly chose to register at the wrong time. Now, it seems that I have a forum account that works but a hosting account that doesn't. Can I start a new (working) hosting account while keeping the same forum user name?

no not only is it against the TOS as Zubiar said
it wont solve your problems most of us are having problems with our sites

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score

That should be just fine, if you run into any problems during the signup process please submit a ticket at http://support.x10hosting.com and let us know.

No this is not possible and it is also agaist the TOS of x10hosting...

It would only be against the TOS if he actually got a working account, as it is now he doesn't, therefor he can try the signup again. Please try and avoid answering if you do not know 100% for sure what you are saying is correct.

Last edited:

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
It would only be against the TOS if he actually got a working account, as it is now he doesn't, therefor he can try the signup again. Please try and avoid answering if you do not know 100% for sure what you are saying is correct.

Thanks for telling that it is not against TOS. I will be careful in future... Thanks again.

zen-r

Reaction score
Zubair12, I appreciate that you are trying to help out a lot on the forums. And your friendly greeting must be welcome to a lot of noobs & people looking for support.

But I've been noticing over the last week or so that quite a few of your posts are giving rather less than accurate information. Eg:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/98364-site-down-4-days-please-help.html#post548226

http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/98275-i-cant-update-my-site-post548535.html#post548535

This can cause more problems & confusion to the recipient than it's worth. So please be careful, & if in doubt, say so, or don't post at all.

No-one's perfect though. We've all made mistakes with info that we've posted, as have I. But I do try hard to avoid posting, or stating something as fact if I'm not sure about it. :happysad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.