Zangetsu

Reaction score
its oke but all the problems seem to be solved now atleast it is with my site

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
realy looks impossible?
and was there any problems in all this time beside when ur ip was blocked and if yes how u managed?

It's not that impossible really. I have a wide range of knowledge on compuiters, hardware, software etc so I'm able to fix things on my end on my own many times. I've had to fix my Forum's database going corrupt a few times without having to upload backups, but at times when the servers are being moved and a file or two is missed (like what happened this time around where my forum didn't even get copied), all I did was upload a backup. Per getting my IP blocked, that's something I can't fix on my own, where I had to visit the support site to have a staff member remove my IP from the list. Sure, I can grab another IP from my ISP but then that'd be blocking someone else from the websites. But overall it's also patience.

Last edited:

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
It's not that impossible really. I have a wide range of knowledge on compuiters, hardware, software etc so I'm able to fix things on my end on my own many times. I've had to fix my Forum's database going corrupt a few times without having to upload backups, but at times when the servers are being moved and a file or two is missed (like what happened this time around where my forum didn't even get copied), all I did was upload a backup. Per getting my IP blocked, that's something I can't fix on my own, where I had to visit the support site to have a staff member remove my IP from the list. Sure, I can grab another IP from my ISP but then that'd be blocking someone else from the websites. But overall it's also patience.

lolz nice i got some question and need help will pm you for that if you dont mind its related to computers:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.