[400 credits]Write a Review

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
I am looking for some people to write articles for my new website (http://gamecynergy.com). I am looking for just about anything related to Movies, TV, Games or Technology. Just type up an article, register on the website and then post your article here and I will review it. If the Article is good enough (Easy to read, Informative and No Bashing...). So what are you waiting for?

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
I have one wrote about Apples WWDC first bit of it:

Hello!

Thanks for reading my sum up of WWDC. This all very, very exciting!

Apple Releases New 15" MacBook Pro, Updates 17" MacBook Pro

Apple today released a revamped version of the 15" MacBook Pro. The new model incorporates the same non-user-replaceable battery found in the 17" MacBook Pro and offers up to seven hours of runtime and up to 1000 charge cycles. Apple has also replaced the ExpressCard slot found in the previous model with an SD card slot and improved the display quality. Pricing starts at $1699, a $300 reduction from the previous entry-level model, and the new models are shipping today.

ALot more in the full article

Could you post a little more? Like a paragraph, then I will tell you yes/no.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
Could Megan Fox Be The New Buffy The Vampire Slayer?
Even though Megan Fox has, in the past, been completely dismissive of any geek friendly project which doesn’t involve Michael Bay, she’s being rumored as part of yet another nerd project. This time it’s the remake of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

As announced last month, there’s a total reboot of the Buffy franchise happening, without any of the previous cast or any connection at all to any previous incarnation of the character. That means they’ll definitely need a new Buffy and a site called Cine Fools claims “the name being thrown around for the title role is Megan Fox.”

Alright that’s pretty vague. Who is throwing her name around? How do they know her name is being thrown around? What the hell does “thrown around” even mean? Well it probably means this is just an unsubstantiated rumor.

Last edited:

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
True to rumors, Apple today announced that the new iPhone 3G S will launch on June 19th in the United States, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK. Launches will occur one week later in an additional six countries, with many more launches around the world coming over the next few months.

Appearing almost identical to the iPhone 3G, the iPhone 3G S will be available in both black and white and be priced at $199 for 16 GB models and $299 for 32 GB models for new and qualifying AT&T customers in the United States. Apple will also continue to offer the 8 GB iPhone 3G, priced at $99 for qualified AT&T customers.
Apple today introduced the new iPhone 3G S, the fastest, most powerful iPhone yet, packed with incredible new features including improved speed and performance -- up to twice as fast as iPhone 3G -- with longer battery life, a high-quality 3 megapixel autofocus camera, easy to use video recording and hands free voice control. iPhone 3G S includes the new iPhone OS 3.0, the world's most advanced mobile operating system with over 100 new features such as Cut, Copy and Paste, MMS, Spotlight Search, landscape keyboard and more.
Please sign up on the website and I will allow you to post the article. I will then give you your credits (May be more for a really good article, which this looks to be!).

Could Megan Fox Be The New Buffy The Vampire Slayer?
Even though Megan Fox has, in the past, been completely dismissive of any geek friendly project which doesn’t involve Michael Bay, she’s being rumored as part of yet another nerd project. This time it’s the remake of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

As announced last month, there’s a total reboot of the Buffy franchise happening, without any of the previous cast or any connection at all to any previous incarnation of the character. That means they’ll definitely need a new Buffy and a site called Cine Fools claims “the name being thrown around for the title role is Megan Fox.”

Alright that’s pretty vague. Who is throwing her name around? How do they know her name is being thrown around? What the hell does “thrown around” even mean? Well it probably means this is just an unsubstantiated rumor.
Why not, register on the site and we can get you started!

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
im registered but i cant post anything there is no option in user cp my name is the same in there loveispoison

zen-r

Reaction score
True to rumors, Apple today announced that the new iPhone 3G S will launch on June 19th in the United States, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK. Launches will occur one week later in an additional six countries, with many more launches around the world coming over the next few months.

Appearing almost identical to the iPhone 3G, the iPhone 3G S will be available in both black and white and be priced at $199 for 16 GB models and $299 for 32 GB models for new and qualifying AT&T customers in the United States. Apple will also continue to offer the 8 GB iPhone 3G, priced at $99 for qualified AT&T customers.
Apple today introduced the new iPhone 3G S, the fastest, most powerful iPhone yet, packed with incredible new features including improved speed and performance -- up to twice as fast as iPhone 3G -- with longer battery life, a high-quality 3 megapixel autofocus camera, easy to use video recording and hands free voice control. iPhone 3G S includes the new iPhone OS 3.0, the world's most advanced mobile operating system with over 100 new features such as Cut, Copy and Paste, MMS, Spotlight Search, landscape keyboard and more.

Shouldn't you include a link/ credit to the site where you copied this from? (for example here ; http://iphone.mobilitysite.com/2009/06/iphone-3g-s-launching-june-19th/ )

The other article, here ; http://www.macrumors.com/2009/06/08/apple-releases-new-15-macbook-pro-updates-17-macbook-pro/

Do you use the same technique for your homework? ;)

Here's another link which looks familiar ; http://cinemablend.com/new/Could-Megan-Fox-Be-The-New-Buffy-The-Vampire-Slayer-13503.html

Coldfirezz, is this what you're looking for, articles copied off the net?

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have any idea how old that excuse is?

"My friend installed the pirated software on the webserver."

"My friend said he wrote it."

"My friend said it was a legal copy! He said the software was free!!11!!1!!!"

-------------------------------------------

Tony, I'll write some articles for you. :)

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Do you have any idea how old that excuse is?

"My friend installed the pirated software on the webserver."

"My friend said he wrote it."

"My friend said it was a legal copy! He said the software was free!!11!!1!!!"

-------------------------------------------

Tony, I'll write some articles for you. :)
That would be great!

zen-r

Reaction score
Or if in doubt, stick with Bart Simpson's tried & tested "I didn't do it!" ;)