Thank you x10hosting

bpathak

Reaction score
Hi,
I have recently joined x10hosting and find it so impressive. I just wanted to say "Thank you" to the people who are providing this service and the forum members who are prompt with support. Appreciate all your help and thanks again.
-bpathak

zen-r

Reaction score
Hi bpathak.

What a nice greeting you gave!

Welcome to x10, & I hope you enjoy the great service here. :)

Elesarr

Reaction score
Hi,
I have recently joined x10hosting and find it so impressive. I just wanted to say "Thank you" to the people who are providing this service and the forum members who are prompt with support. Appreciate all your help and thanks again.
-bpathak

I agree wholeheartedly with zen-r, awesome intro! :)

Glad to have you with us and enjoy your time here!

zen-r

Reaction score
landscaping

I've just PM'd you the following message. Perhaps you'll either spot it there or here;

"Hi

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that you need to post here once within every 2 weeks.

YOU DON'T!

You only have to log in to the forums once in every 2 weeks to keep your account active. That is all.

NO POSTING REQUIRED.

So perhaps your 1 word spam posts can stop now? :) "

Last edited:

lexchant

Reaction score
Hmm I didn't know that I have to log myself in the forum to make my account active. I just got my account suspended. :eek4: I think I will be posting starting today in here. I want to learn more things and able to make friends with different people.

zen-r

Reaction score
Hmm I didn't know that I have to log myself in the forum to make my account active. I just got my account suspended. :eek4: I think I will be posting starting today in here. I want to learn more things and able to make friends with different people.

Don't forget to unsuspend yourself, if you haven't already.

You can do this from the Account Panel ; http://x10hosting.com/panel.php

Then don't forget to log in to the forums at least once every 2 weeks!

Zdroyd

Reaction score
I've just PM'd you the following message. Perhaps you'll either spot it there or here;

Thanks, I two did not know that all you had to do was log on.
(I did not spam though; just responding to a few things, etc..)

mjserv

Reaction score
I am pleased to have this hosting account.

It shouldn't be a problem accessing the account every week, school gets pretty crazy and projects will not contain explicit content.
Edit:
The theme, Has a lot to do with my portfolio . It will display various web designs i have made at school and on my spare time.

Web designer,Logo designer, Flash animation

Last edited: