Selling website clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMOWORLD.CO.CC

Reaction score
Before I start my thread: THOSE PEOPLE WHO CLOSED DOWN MY PREVIOUS CLONE THREAD, read below why this legal!

Hi,
I have these website clones for sale here:
***CLONES***
a clone of google.com - 250 credits
a clone of youtube.com - FREE - see below how to get it
a clone of anonym.to - 250 credits
a clone of freedomain.co.nr - 250 credits
a clone of hotscripts.com - 250 credits
a clone of imageshack.us - 250 credits
a clone of myspace.com - 250 credits
a clone of PayPal.com* - 1500 credits
a clone of rapidshare.de - 250 credits
a clone of savefile.com - 250 credits
a clone of tinyurl.com - 250 credits
a clone of uploadgalaxy.com - 250 credits
a clone of whatismyip.com - 250 credits
a clone of yousenddit.com - 250 credits
a clone of xdrive.com - 250 credits
a clone of rapidsendit.com - 250 credits
a clone of freedomain.co.nr - 250 credits
a clone of bux.to - 250 credits
a copy of the pahos game - 250 credits
a copy of the ogame game - 250 credits

***SCRIPTS***
a script pack with 300+ scripts such as who is online, affliate, e-commerce and much more - 1500 credits
a maffia game script - 500 credits

LEGAL?

Yes, legal. All those scripts are site which work exactly the same as the site. The scripts do NOT include any material that can be copyright protected by anyone. Proof: the youtube clone.
"
PHPmotion :: free video sharing script - free youtube clone"

Yes youtbe clone, this one is free and legal. Haha your turn now.

*The clone of paypal.com can only be used on site and I need to know the URL because you can NOT use it for phishing purposes.

MMOWORLD.CO.CC

Reaction score
Nop, I don't have that one. But i would use an Iamge gallery like 4images or Coppermine for that. Anyone else intrested?

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
hey mmoword

you cant claim those scripts as your own and and its not free scripts so i dont were you got them from but they are not free im sure %101 but if your claiming that you have the resale rights can you prove it ?

MMOWORLD.CO.CC

Reaction score
I have reseller rights for these scripts, I bought the whole package myself with reseller rights. Other scripts are self written in PHP. Again this script does not use any copyright material that can be claimed by the original site.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
I have reseller rights for these scripts, I bought the whole package myself with reseller rights. Other scripts are self written in PHP. Again this script does not use any copyright material that can be claimed by the original site.

ok were did you buy the script from can u give us a link ?

neteater

Reaction score
i dont know if your clones are legal or not but the scripts you are talking about and as far i know som eof them are under gnu and can be distributed free

taha116

Reaction score
yeah i know a few of the scripts, and its not too hard to find clones, although you would have to pay for a good clone... Im wondering about his credits, can anyone who has given him credits for these cloes verify that they exist, work and he gave them?

MMOWORLD.CO.CC

Reaction score
They do work. Most of them can be found for free, but they are very hard to find. Others are self-made. THEY ARE LEGAL for the 12356th time

David

IRC: For Cool People!
Reaction score
I expect to have screen shots of each of these "clones" in my inbox in the next 24 hours.

You can "clone" the function of a site, however you may in no way clone the look of the site. Further, anyone on here would be an idiot to buy from him for what you can get for free.

The only way he can legally do this is if he is not using the same code from the actual sites in question, and if the clones in question do not look or feel like the sites in question.

To that end, the only way he can be offering these clones is if he either A.) is using some Open Sourced software that allows re-distribution for profit, or B.) custom coded all of them. The later I highly doubt.

So, I want screen shots of each of these as well as links to where you got them, or proof that you custom-coded them. And I want this in my forum inbox in the next day, and that's just to keep you from getting banned.

After I review any applicable source and the screen shots, I'll consider unlocking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.