Check out my Forum.

aaronj10

Reaction score
I'm not going to say it's amazeing, and you will be left wondering how I could do such a thing, but I will say, it's my first site, and it's for a good cause, if you'd like, you can join for free to! ;)
The URL is: http://teen-topics.express-forum.com
It's just a basic Forum, and like I said, it's ment for good use only.
Check it out, what's the worst that could happen?:dunno:

zen-r

Reaction score
No time for a full review, I'm afraid.

But I did notice that your menu links at the top (eg. USERGROUPS) were quite hard to read.

Also, your spelling of Interests is wrong.

It looks like a good start, though. :)

Last edited:

aaronj10

Reaction score
Ha, thanks for the spell check, I'm not the best at it, I think it's because I don't take my time when I'm typeing, but hey. And, if you ever do get a chance to join my site, please do.
-Aaron

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
everything looks ok but your site is a comunity site and why are you using a toxic theme the theme name is toxic iswell i think i have saw it some were before but you need a good theme and zen-r said iswell your menu is hard to read

livecityrp

Reaction score
In my opinion, you need longer descriptions under the boardname (just for visual). Otherwise, good start!

tittat

Reaction score
I just checked you forum.Nice idea for a great site. I have registered.But I would suggest you to avoid e-mail verification at least until you get enough members.
Good Luck :)

secretply

Reaction score
Looks fine as it is. I would recommend changing the font color and/or font size on the "Moderators" since the blue doesn't quite suit the dark gray background well.

apoorav

Reaction score
Good design i must say, but lack of visitors(promotion) of ur site so promote it bcoz forums need to be promoted and publicized!:cool:

lolimaru

Reaction score
Wow, the biohazard looks sweet. My problem with forums has always been promoting them. I've made 4 or 5 of them, and the only active one was a guild forum.

Maybe next time I make a forum I'll spend a lot of time researching how to promote it. Good luck, I hope it becomes active. I'll check up on it sometime in the future :D