new2 index template

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I actually don't like either one.

I think they're both too dark. You should try a lighter color scheme.

Anyways, good luck :).

Last edited:

vol7ron

Reaction score
neither. the title should not disappear once they appear

Infinitalias

Reaction score
ok , i just need a answer of which way it looks better (at the bottom of the pages...)
i need you to choose the first or the second not neither... i am sorry that the color scheme isn't how you like it. we prefer it to be darker.that's why its like that
and also. the banner thing i like it like that and i will ask my partner what he thinks if he agrees with you then ok ill change it.now if you guys take a look at my
current index page you will notice that these ones look a whole hell of a lot better.
im sorry if i sound like an ass , but neither of your posts succeed in answering my question. all it succeeded in was pointing out my flaws , ( every site has a flaw in someones mind) if the creator likes that flaw they shouldn't be told that they need to fix it because to one person that flaw throws everything off, but to others that flaw could be a masterpiece.

so if someone could please be kind and actually pick one i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks for your time and im sorry if i offended you on my rant!

Last edited:

cep1129

Reaction score
I prefer index2. At the bottom of the page it looks uncluttered as compared to index. At the top, you don't have the "welcome" greeting in index2. Thus my eyes are not distracted from your opening graphics and I'm patient to watch them load.

As an aside,
I don't have any troubles with your colour scheme. With regard to the other comment about the title disappearing, I agree that it needs to stay, but what about, perhaps instead of having your title graphics spin off upwards and fade away, have them drop down and reform into the "welcome" greeting. (I don't know how to do this) This draws your eyes down to the next level of the page, filling the void in index2. Then after some time, have your Title graphics re-start but have then stay in place for a longer period before they fade away and re-start.
Just my thoughts.
:drool:

Infinitalias

Reaction score
thank you for your thoughts i am looking into your suggestions :) have a good day . and i am not shure if i can do the welcome thing but ill see
Edit:
ok, what you said is possible , but im not good enough at flash to make the whole website flash based, thanks for the suggestion. when i get better i might just be able to make the welcome greeting fall down as you said.

Last edited:

Infinitalias

Reaction score
ok, the winner is Index2
yay..
thanks and be shure to visit the site soon to see how the new updates work out :) their almost done