Help!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

runeps

Banned
Reaction score
My forums isnt loading anymore to any of my members not even for me..:( My forums is powered by SMF

forums link: http://rsmmorpg.exofire.net/

It keeps loading...slow very slow it gets worse by the min can anyone help?!?! :dunno::dunno:

I cant use Cpanel either it says this: cpsrvd/11.24 Server at stoli.x10hosting.com

Help anyone? :(

Note:This problem has happen to alot of my frineds and there sites all of a sudden quit loading but the site is still active..strangely we think there is an error in the cpanel or dedicated server x10hosting is using.

Last edited:

i2006

Reaction score
What web broswer are you using? Your site is working for me.

i2006

Reaction score
It might be because the server was overloaded or too many people were accessing at the same time.

runeps

Banned
Reaction score
So my forums can only hold 3 members? And it overloads? Cuz I only had 3...Me,My Frined,other member & 0 guests..

Last edited:

i2006

Reaction score
There are a lot of sites hosted on one server, so you its just not your members, but other people accessing other sites which are hosted on the same server your site is on.

i2006

Reaction score
But I only have one site...:p Now you confused me..:S

A server is where all your files for your website is saved to, on that same server there are other people's sites too, so when you visit your website, you are accessing that server, and when other people are visiting other sites that are also saved on that same server as yours, both sites can go slow.

hope that explains a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.