When does school start for you guys?

zen-r

Reaction score
I'm too young not to go to school heehe...but um..yea school starts on September 3rd 4th or 5th...or 7th...or 8th...(if it's 7th, then it is 8th because it i labor day on 7th...) but if it is 3rd and it is friday then it has to be on the 7th...(return to last explanation)..but if it is on the 4th, then it must be thursday or friday...but if it is, they would not make us come to school for 2 days only, so my best guess is that school starts on the 7th for people near me heheheh...

but that is only if someone does not crash into the school on any the 7th, which has happened last year, if that does happen, then school does start on the 8th, but if that does happen, if it is wed. then it will start on friday, but if it is on friday, we have to make sure school does not start on the 13th of friday...if so school doesn't open, which means we will start school on the next monday, which is 16th.

Tell me if I'm wrong...it's a very very complicated matter...still have to finish 3 books reports hehe.
Edit:

Brandon, I would have though you were older hehe...but yea I'm a senior in highschool this year too !!

: )

Wow, I just told people how old I might be...(though I am still over 17...)...and have never gotten held back...

Who here chooses to go to school again and again and again??? ...who the hell gets paid to go to school again ...and again and... again anyways??

John, as you've already admitted in another thread, you're a fictional character.

I've already given up trying to figure out what you're saying, or how much of it may or may not have an element of truth to it! ;)

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Nah bro I am only 17 =p.

zen-r

Reaction score
Does this mean that many of you guys who have been giving us the pleasure of your participation in the forums over the last several weeks, will soon be spending little or no time here? :happysad:

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
No, it just means that they'll be getting on the forums from school using proxies, and such. They will still be around, and just as active.

zen-r

Reaction score
No, it just means that they'll be getting on the forums from school using proxies, and such. They will still be around, and just as active.

Was that an order! Lol ;)

nexhunter

Reaction score
or cell phones which i am posting on from up in maine :p

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
Haha, August 23rd. blech. I hate school, just got 2 more years then college lols.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Thats a good idea actually. Thanks for the tip.

------
...I don't think x10 is blocked at school, according to my neighbor but if it is, I'll tell him about this post.

Last edited: