Error while adding "addon domain"

Status
Not open for further replies.

esportsve

Reaction score
There was a problem creating the addondomain. Show Details
Error from park wrapper: xxxx.com is already configured.

Obviously xxxx.com is the domain name but i do not have any domain added in addon domains or parked domains please help! Thank you.
Edit:
Also i've already registered the domain name and pointed the DNS server to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

Any help? Thanks.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Sorry, but your explanation is too muddled for me to understand what you have actually done, in what order, & what results you got.

Also, the link you posted is of no use to us, as only yourself can login & access it.

Anyone else understood this?

esportsve

Reaction score
Hi zen-r.

Its simple

1º Signed for a free hosting account, currently working with only the subdomain.
( xxx.x10hosting.com )

2º Purchased the domain name and pointed the DNS name servers to ns1.x10hosting.com, ns2.x10hosting.com in THEIR DNS Panel.

3º Trying to add the domain name throught mysubdomain.x10hosting.com/cpanel, logged in and went to "addon domain".

Filled all the required data, and press submit.

When pressed submit, its throw that ERROR listed above.

Any Questions?

Thanks.

EDIT :

After a lot of minutes loading the website after pressed "Submit" or "Add Domain"
it throws the error. There was a problem creating the addondomain. Error from park wrapper: xxxx.com is already configured.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
I'm not sure, it may just be a case of waiting for the DNS to propagate. It can take up to 48hrs to do this.

If you do a Search here for the term "park wrapper already configured" you will find a lot of others have had this over the months. I can't see any clear solution.

You may need to open a Support ticket to get this fixed by staff.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
is xxxx.com the true domain, or just used as an example?
I understand if you want to hide the address while on a public forum, but I can not go and check what the problem might be without all fact.

If you do not wish to share it with the public please submit a ticket at http://support.x10hosting.com and be sure to include the domain you are trying to add. As well as any other information that might be relevant, such as that you already set the name servers.

zen-r

Reaction score
@LadyAnna - The link in his first post shows the addon domain.

There is also an www.esportsve.com registered with the DNS pointed here - so that is the one! ;)

Last edited:

esportsve

Reaction score
yep, the domain name is esportsve.com, currently im hosting that domain in 000webspace, which i did to try and see if the current domain registrar is working properly and yes its working.

Im just change the dns name server to ns1.x10hosting.........

And Lets see what happend.

BTW : Please check if in the domain wrapper is already configured because when the DNS name propagates and take x10hosting as server, and point esportsve.com at the browser it will redirect to a "success apache page" the standart webserver page.

Thank you.

Hauzer

Reaction score
Hi esportsve,

It seems that the domain has been forwarded to x10hosting. It should fully add it's self within 48 hours. If it doesn't, then I would contact a member of staff using the support ticket and ask them manually to add it. That process may also take a long while.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you ever had it as parked, main or add on domain previously? The domain is already in the system.

esportsve

Reaction score
@ LadyAnna.

Yes, i've previously registered the domain under the cPanel, but i guess meanwhile i was performing that change, x10hosting were doing some server changes in this case (stoli), after like 1 day or so, the domain stopped working, and i wanted to see what happened throught the "addon domain" section, but the domain wasnt on the list so i decided to add it again, then it throw me the error shown above.

I guess, by deleting the domain name from the domain wrapper, and re-adding it should fix the problem but im not sure.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
submit a ticket, have them escalate it to admin, or level 2 and let them remove it, and fix it..

esportsve

Reaction score
@ Russ

Ticket opened now waiting for a reply, thank you.
Edit:
Please, can some body reply the ticket ID : JJT-233226

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.