!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I retired due to brandon being back, he was annoying! (Just kidding, really) I had been debating retiring for a while, I didn't have the time for it anymore. I will be back one day. ;)

It seems like you're being more helpful on the forums now that you're retired, as opposed to when you were an administrator!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I retired due to brandon being back, he was annoying! (Just kidding, really) I had been debating retiring for a while, I didn't have the time for it anymore. I will be back one day. ;)

Lol you've been twice as active now than the last month xD

zen-r

Reaction score
Anyone with any ideas on what happened in this thread (it's not important - I'm just being curious) ;

http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/100788-suspended-account-strangely.html#post570107

He said he was getting mysteriously suspended & had a new account for only 1 week, & yet his forum username indicated he had been around for 5 months.

I have my own theory, but I'd be interested in yours first!

(& that thread got closed immediately, so I couldn't post there)

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
My guess is that he probably created a forum account with a first hosting account. His hosting account got suspended, then deleted, but not the forum account. He then created a new hosting account using his old forum account.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
My guess is th at he's lying. lol. Ok, I know I'm supposed to think the best of people. But I've just seen this same thing happen so many times that I'm reluctant to blame anything else again.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Does anyone know why I'm getting a blank page with only these words every time I try to access a page in cPanel other than the home page? :

cpsrvd/11.24 Server at adamparkzer.x10hosting.com

The status page says that HTTP is down but cPanel is up.

Edit: Actually, I'm pretty sure not too many people know why I'm getting it, but anyone know what it means?

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow, it seems like this entire games section died while I was gone. What happened??? Did zen-r go on vacation too?

zen-r

Reaction score
Fortunately, during my week-long absence we had Adam here to keep the ship afloat.

It's a shame no-one assisted him!

Anyway, I've finally caught up on all the posts I missed while I was away. Phew that was hard work!
1222_hot_and_sweating_smiley.gif

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Wow, it seems like this entire games section died while I was gone. What happened??? Did zen-r go on vacation too?

zen-r did go on vacation, and you can't really play many of these forum games alone!

(Notice the few double posts I made in a few of the games, such as rating myself 10/10 in the rating game. :))

zen-r

Reaction score
Yes, where did zen-r go? Was it on holiday, or was it for work?

If you find out, perhaps you could let me know as well?!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, now zen-r is really exPeriencing total memory loss. He must be a whole lot older than he is making himself out to be.

wrath99

Reaction score
Gah i'm makeing a website

but can't seem to get people to it

how shall i go about it

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Just thought I would say whats up to the regulars here :) Anyone here know any php curl, more specifically hunting out AJAX urls in MySpace to curl ?

zen-r

Reaction score
Gah i'm makeing a website
but can't seem to get people to it
how shall i go about it

Force us to go there at gunpoint?

Just thought I would say whats up to the regulars here :) Anyone here know any php curl, more specifically hunting out AJAX urls in MySpace to curl ?

What's Up?, right back at you. Sorry, I can't help you with any of that "curly" stuff. Have you tried heated curling tongs?!

Has anyone noticed the forum changes that keep happening as I type this? THIS IS FUN!

I've been occasionally logging in & viewing pages over the last few hours, & each time something new appears. Corey is online & tinkering!

So far, the things I've noticed appearing are (in order) ;

- "Thanks" system.

- "Points/Level" & "Activity" system.

- In the User Profile (unless they've been there all along, & I've just not noticed them before) "Award-Showcase" & "Last Achievements".

- "Thanks" info disappeared again from the User info, on the left of forum posts.

- "Did you find this post helpful?" system appeared in the Community Support section.

- "Points/Level" & "Activity" bars gone from the User info, on the left of forum posts, & appeared as text-only now, at the end of one's signatures.

- Private Messages system had its max capacity limit reduced to 100 PMs (resulting in my box being 100% full, with its 234 messages!)

There hasn't been any info or Announcement posted about them yet, so this is all Stop Press news! I've tried to keep this list updated, for those of you who returned to the forums too late to see for yourself all the changes as they unfolded. ;)

I just found this page (by clicking on a Username on the left, then on Ranking Shop) ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/xperience.php. (Also found under the Community links tab, at the top.) Check out all those tabs, with different info on each page. Is this system getting complicated now, or what?!

Please click my "Thanks" button (at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

Last edited: