Can't access my cpanel neither my webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.

usjose1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone ,

I can't access my cpanel page , neither my webpage , i flushed my dns , reset browser , reset cache , ran an automation script , read a lot of threads on the forum and knowledge page , and nothing can solve this problem. i'm running macintosh , what other data should i give you? http://forums.x10hosting.com/images/smilies/new/dunno.gif

Thanks a lot for your help

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Starka is currently under testing. I'd suggest you wait a few hours and try again. :)

usjose1

Reaction score
Hi ,

Thank you for your fast reply , the thing is that it've not worked since Tuesday , and other people actually can see the page and go on the cpanel page where the credentials are asked.

Even though i'll wait and see.

thank you,

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I can see them both so the server isn't the problem. What does happen when you try and visit either of the sites?

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,
What is the issue that you have when try to access in the cpanel url?

usjose1

Reaction score
Thank you for replying

The problem is that neither my webpage nor my cpanel page loads , the browser goes for a long time and finally says that the time is out and the server isn't responding.

Any help appreciated,

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you do a ping? Follow these instructions to ping, and enter starka.x10hosting.com as the network address. Then, post the results back here.

kidas

Reaction score
hi, sometimes a have the same problem in lotus
try to use a proxy to see if u can access to your web site you can try zendproxy.com

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Depending on where you live or what your internet service provider is, x10Hosting may be blocked and/or filtered out. ISPs also sometimes keep cached copies of DNS, and yours might have an incorrect DNS entry for x10Hosting.

As kidas said, if you are able to access the site through a proxy, it is a filtering system that is preventing you from accessing x10Hosting.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Depending on where you live or what your internet service provider is, x10Hosting may be blocked and/or filtered out. ISPs also sometimes keep cached copies of DNS, and yours might have an incorrect DNS entry for x10Hosting.

As kidas said, if you are able to access the site through a proxy, it is a filtering system that is preventing you from accessing x10Hosting.

It could still be a DNS issue. The only way for him to tell if it's a DNS issue or a filter issue would be to run a trace route. Proxy services will use their own DNS servers which do tend to be real-time 99% of the time.

xav0989

Community Support
Reaction score
Try contacting your ISP and get them to unblock x10Hosting.

usjose1

Reaction score
Hi , thanks for replying,

these are the results for ping.

Ping has started…

PING starka.x10hosting.com (69.162.111.26): 56 data bytes
Request timeout for icmp_seq 0
Request timeout for icmp_seq 1
Request timeout for icmp_seq 2
Request timeout for icmp_seq 3
Request timeout for icmp_seq 4
Request timeout for icmp_seq 5
Request timeout for icmp_seq 6
Request timeout for icmp_seq 7
Request timeout for icmp_seq 8

--- starka.x10hosting.com ping statistics ---
10 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100.0% packet loss

Nothing new happens , the site don't want to go on.

thank you,

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Well, the ping simply shows that there is something blocking the connection to the server, or the server is blocking it itself. We need a trace route though. Open up your Applications Folder, go to Utilities and then open up your Mac's Terminal. From the terminal, type in the following command and paste up the results. This will give me all of the information I need, and provides much more useful data than a ping test would provide.

traceroute starka.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

usjose1

Reaction score
Hello ,
i made the trace route to starka.x10hosting.com

these are the results:

traceroute to starka.x10hosting.com (69.162.111.26), 64 hops max, 52 byte packets
1 10.0.1.1 (10.0.1.1) 1.128 ms 0.761 ms 0.688 ms
2 * * *
3 * * *
4 10.33.1.61 (10.33.1.61) 49.972 ms 44.059 ms 44.347 ms
5 * * *
6 * * *
7 * * *

All the numbers to 60 are * * *

61 * * *
62 * * *
63 * * *
64 * * *

that's all....

thank you for your help.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I'm wondering what may be going on with that trace route. It seems as though the trace itself is being messed with by a firewall. The first address appears to be your router, as latency is pretty low to it. The second one appears to be your ISP gateway (as to why it's the 4th hop out, I wouldn't know) as it has a non-routable IP address from the Internet. Beyond that, looks like either an ISP issue or something really got messed up.

xav0989

Community Support
Reaction score
Try doing a release and renew on your computer modem. Follow the instructions provided at http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1920 . If that doesn't still work, try contacting your ISP to get them to check your line for noise or other interference.

usjose1

Reaction score
Hi again , thank you for your help.

I have talked to my ISP , they told me that possibly some ports on the modem could be closed , that if i knew the numbers , they could help me.

Which are the ports numbers i need to communicate to starka and my pages?

thank you for your help.

xav0989

Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think it's an issue with the port being locked. Have them check if connections to 69.162.111.26 are blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.