Check out my site

dqvteatro

Reaction score
If I had to say it in just one word, that word would be Elegant.
It's very nicely done, well thought out, and it smells of careful planification.
Just one thing I like less: On sites with few links in the menu, I prefer that the a:visited state of links stays the same as the a:link (in sites with many links, like news sites, quickly pointing out the links already visited DOES make a difference, and it helps a lot).
In this case, visited ones turn to gray, which is OK, but being just a few sections I can remember which ones I already saw and still have the menu in one colour. But, hey, it's only a matter of personal tastes. Since you, on purpose, differentiated a:link, a:visited and a:hover, I must conclude that you like it this way.

So, on the whole, I liked it a lot.

nightbandit

Reaction score
Site looks good. Just to let you know you misspelled "dimensions" on the screen of your business portfolio. I don't think that looks too good, so you might want to to fix it. I like the design, just noticed the typo.

somegood

Reaction score
I liked the site very cool...

The only thing i didnt like is the title on the tope with with the U3R68 link... it just looks a little cheap compared to the rest of the site... but a better font in there and just make it a png or whatever

the rest is good. nice work

shaunak

Reaction score
Very elegant, very nicely done. I love the color combination.

Perhaps you could change the "US3R681" header to a more fancy font using the @font-face property so it would look better in compatible browsers?

playminigames

Reaction score
wow, thats a amazing site, i cant find anything that i dislike with it!

keep up the great work!

ddemetrius456

Reaction score
Wow!Amazing....It's just Fabulous one. It looks like lively....The infos are awesome....keep up the great work! Thanx for such lovely post...............