Exact difference in uptime?

kkenny

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm trying to suggest a person to get paid hosting for his site, and I suggested x10. Free hosting from x10 meets his requirements, he just really wanted a reliable stable host with good uptime. Does anyone know the exact difference in uptime between our free servers and our paid servers? (They both are 99.9% right?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Free ain't 99% although it's getting there; paid on the other hand...

Well honestly depending on the timeframe, 100%. Been a long time since Artic's had a problem that resulted in it coming down for anything :)

And by long time I mean a few months. Maybe went down in there once, can't remember XD

boris333

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm trying to suggest a person to get paid hosting for his site, and I suggested x10. Free hosting from x10 meets his requirements, he just really wanted a reliable stable host with good uptime. Does anyone know the exact difference in uptime between our free servers and our paid servers? (They both are 99.9% right?

Free is far from 99.9%, especially lately. Thankfully the downtime moments tend to be more just spotty occurrances, rather than large blocks of downtime.