Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

gman11234

Reaction score
I got this message just now and I would like you guys to look in to it. It happened when I tried to install software using the software installer provided in the cPanel. An image of the error is provided as an attachment hear. I don't know if anybody is having the same problem on the server but it might be a good idea to check. Also the server (especially for me) is having slow downs. I don't know if you can speed things up?

Attachments

• Error.JPG
    Error.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

gman11234

Reaction score
Is this the Lotus server?
It's so slow!

I'm not sure. You'll have to ask one of the administrators for that information.

~~PS~~

What ever happened must have been a temporary hick up. But the I agree with James. The server is very slow lately.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Lotus has been unhappy the past few days. I had gotten that error multiple times last night while messing around in Wordpress, and HTTP access even went down for 10 minutes before mail went down. Came up later on with a high CPU load.

Right now it's crawling for me, so it might be reboot time :)

Last edited:

boris333

Reaction score
Lotus has been unhappy the past few days. I had gotten that error multiple times last night while messing around in Wordpress, and HTTP access even went down for 10 minutes before mail went down. Came up later on with a high CPU load.

Right now it's crawling for me, so it might be reboot time :)

I would love to see lotus fixed soooo badly right now. My account has been nearly unusable for several days, and if it keeps up, I may look elsewhere for hosting.

gman11234

Reaction score
I would love to see lotus fixed soooo badly right now. My account has been nearly unusable for several days, and if it keeps up, I may look elsewhere for hosting.

Everything is back to normal. I'll keep an eye for further problems and I'll post here if I find any. :eek:thug:

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
THREAD CLOSED

I believe this issue has been resolved. If you need further support, please re-open this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.