How to earn credits quickly?

digyourpc

Reaction score
I am new to x10hosting and don't know much about credits. I was just thinking if there was a way to earn credits quickly so that I can bought a domain for myself as soon as possible.
Actually on what factors number of credits depends.
Thanks in advance!

fractalfeline

Reaction score
A good way to earn credits is just to be active on the forums. Each post is worth a certain amount of credits, and I think you get more credits if someone replies to you. Double points on the Crossfire forum, but you have to make posts that are longer than one line.

gomarc

Reaction score
You can also check The Marketplace on these forums.

Maybe you can provide a service requested there, and earn some credits.

Or maybe you get lucky in one of the contest that happen once in while and get a free domain for a year (make sure you are subscribed to the x10hosting newsletter so you don’t miss any contest!)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I am new to x10hosting and don't know much about credits. I was just thinking if there was a way to earn credits quickly so that I can bought a domain for myself as soon as possible.
Actually on what factors number of credits depends.
Thanks in advance!

If you are extremely active on the forums, there are rewards for members that reach particular milestones, such as credit bonuses and faster credit earning rates.

http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/101463-user-groups.html#post575238

kkenny

Reaction score
Do User Groups really give enhanced credit rates? I thought they only gave you a bonus amount of credits o_o

srikri

Reaction score
I think you get more credit if you start a new post. But, before starting new post make sure it is not posted elsewhere.

boris333

Reaction score
I think you get more credit if you start a new post. But, before starting new post make sure it is not posted elsewhere.

Pretty much this. Spam is great in spam areas, but outside of there, duplicate topics tend to get old really quick, and don't typically generate that much for people anyways.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Do User Groups really give enhanced credit rates? I thought they only gave you a bonus amount of credits o_o

Yep, they do. The "Earn credits --% faster" means that you earn more credits than normal members do per post/thread/anythingthatgetsyoucredits.