Which social networking sites do you like??

Which social networking sites do you prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

g1982b

Reaction score
Do you use social networking sites?If you do ,please vote to state your option

Last edited:

boris333

Reaction score
I am personally an equal opportunity hater of all social networking sites short of LinkedIn for professional use, so I passed on voting here. I find myspace and facebook to be categorically useless.

azntechguy

Reaction score
I currently use Facebook (and only after friends pulled every stunt out of the book to get me to join), but I haven't really bought into the social networking thing.

fractalfeline

Reaction score
Facebook is the only one I ever use, so naturally I vote for it. And I don't use it much.

balaji2u

Reaction score
I love facebook too, its the one which has a ocean of options to waste time when we dont know what to do :D

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Me too prefer facebook.

mstring

Reaction score
Facebook, though they really need to work on their infrastructure stability. :/

abenuka

Reaction score
I don't like them all b/c they just connect you with all people and the filtering job is to you to find your own kind.

but recently i saw on a forum a site really that have all i wanted, but b/c its knew and at co.cc it have less people than the others.

the link is http://silconfriends.co.cc

ah-blabla

Reaction score
Me too... But it seems to have been working fine recently. (Haven't tested chat in ages though, which was really bad at times.) I really don't like the new news/live feed page style though, it is both confusing and annoying. (What is the point in having two feeds where some posts are shared, and some shown only on one?)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

Facebook changes their website too much. They seem like a bunch of little changes, but they're just significant enough to become annoying enough to break the flow of what you're used to doing.

espfutbol98

Reaction score
Facebook is a lot more intuitive than Myspace with its interface and just basic layout. Myspace gives a lot of errors and just looks sloppy to me, also Myspace music and video sucks. Another thing Facebook has going for it is in a status, you just type in a link to a Youtube video and it automatically embeds it. You type in any news website and it embeds the article and photos. The only bad thing about Facebook is their chat crashes my browser, although its probably not completely their fault.

maxmoda

Reaction score
JEJEJEJ
I think that facebook is the most popular
and have much more application

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Anyway I like Facebook as of now it is stable. And also I use Orkut.

Now a days I am watching that So many of friends playing the Farmville, All of them are fully addicted to that. What is there in that. It looks same like Age of Empires.

iwarrior

Reaction score
i dont like any bcoz i dont use any will i have a facebook account but not using it been long long time