Game: Team A Vs. Team B

playminigames

Reaction score
395, actually nice work on making the bot work, but you should of done a random time check between 3-7 mins so people wouldnt get so suspicious. Good luck next time lol

Danielx386

Reaction score
390 lol, yeah I would like to see the code for this bot, so I can learn how it was done :) Good luck next time dude :)

Some hopeless idiot was using a posting bot to play forum games. Now I've seen everything.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score

I'd better set one up.
shiftyninja.gif

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Some hopeless idiot was using a posting bot to play forum games. Now I've seen everything.

Hey, that's my IM status message. o_O

Anyway, I think I posted this in the secret forum, so you guys probably aren't aware of it, so I'm going to post it here again:

After DefecTalisman, a former staff member, chose to do such an act as making a bot play forum games for him and earn him more credits, I've lost complete respect for him and have lost interest in forum games. I dunno if I'll ever come back here and play, but I'll definitely still be 100% active on the other areas of the forum.

Come find me in the Free Hosting Support area if you need any help. :p

Edit:

By the way, I would like to mention that using an automated system to post in the forums or earn you credits will result in disciplinary action. Even if it may not explicitly state in the Terms of Service, it's still morally wrong, and in my viewpoint, completely unacceptable. If I see it again, I'll do something about it, just like how I notified staff members after I found out what DefecTalisman was doing.

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, now that you have flammed me do you feel better ?

Guys you are not awarded credits for posting in this forum(Forum Games), this is also the case in allot of the forums here. So I did not do any wrong other than upsetting a few people it seems.

Danielx386

Reaction score
Hey, that's my IM status message. o_O
Please don't be offended, at lease I quoted it, even if it not correct. I only posted it because I thought that it was funny.

DefecTalisman: at one point, I was thinking that my credit was updating. Maybe it not the case now. IDK

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Posts: 4,049 That was my last post count before posting this. If it doesn't go up then neither do my credits :p
Edit:
EDIT :
forgot the number:p
Edit:
oh, and to post my post count :(

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That was a account I used for a automated notification system :p
I will Edit here with credit count.
EDIT:
Credits: 36,181

:( oh dear, ok I was wrong :( I am sure that is only now that I have moved up a level in user group ?

Ok, so maybe someone should go delete all my posts, then credits will be deducted :)

Last edited: