1000 Points for Logo (Vector)

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
It's hard to know exactly what your looking for but here is another i made.
and if i was to charge i wouldn't need any credits, $20 via paypal would be fine.

He didn't like the "j" or the transportation with the arrow. It needs to be more than just text. Something with a logo next to it or something.

XGI Admin

Reaction score
so .... does he like the font? color scheme?
i need to know what he likes also for this to be successful ... If i make the ’I’ look like a ‘J’ remove the arrow from transportation and create a unique logo before the words will this be fine? Or shall I construct a completly new one?

Thanks.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
OK this is my last attempt. I agree that the arrow on the "J" was not good idea and I tried to make the general idea more visible. I'll explain. The general ideas was to make a rounded and smooth logo (like I said in my previous posts) that looks like a truck. The double "o" is a perfect letters to symbolize tires, letter "d" looks like hood of a truck and "transportation" positioned on the top looks like a trailer so I left the arrow on the last "o" to make it more solid (the trailer). I also moved "J" so it's bottom aligned with the rest of the text.

The general ideas was to make something smooth and rounded that looks like a truck. I believe I managed to do so. That's the best idea that I can think of right know and because of that I wont try making another one. This is my last attempt. There's still possibility of modifying it (like colors and other minor changes) but I won't change the idea behind it.

I honestly believe that this is a perfect one.

Attachments

• djoo_sample_02.jpg
    djoo_sample_02.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 31

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
OK this is my last attempt. I agree that the arrow on the "J" was not good idea and I tried to make the general idea more visible. I'll explain. The general ideas was to make a rounded and smooth logo (like I said in my previous posts) that looks like a truck. The double "o" is a perfect letters to symbolize tires, letter "d" looks like hood of a truck and "transportation" positioned on the top looks like a trailer so I left the arrow on the last "o" to make it more solid (the trailer). I also moved "J" so it's bottom aligned with the rest of the text.

The general ideas was to make something smooth and rounded that looks like a truck. I believe I managed to do so. That's the best idea that I can think of right know and because of that I wont try making another one. This is my last attempt. There's still possibility of modifying it (like colors and other minor changes) but I won't change the idea behind it.

I honestly believe that this is a perfect one.

Alright, he will take it. If it is possible, can you please send the shift logo's also? He really liked the green arrows and would like to somehow incorporate them into his business.

@XGI something unique before the words. He completely did not like the new logo.

XGI Admin

Reaction score
Here is my last entry. finished with a nice gloss ;)
If he likes some of it, let him know that the .psd is FULLY custimizable, i can take the gloss off or the drop shadow as well as the ™, and i can change the "transportation a solid black or green"

Attachments

• FINAL.png
    FINAL.png
    303.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Here is my last entry. finished with a nice gloss ;)
If he likes some of it, let him know that the .psd is FULLY custimizable, i can take the gloss off or the drop shadow as well as the ™, and i can change the "transportation a solid black or green"

Sorry man, he did not really like it. He felt like the gears were just thrown in there. :/ Well I'm sorry. He is going to go with leviathon's logo.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
OK MicrotechXP, I'm going to PM you with the link where you can download final Fireworks editable PNGs soon. I'm not posting them here (obviously) because they are editable and we don't want anybody else getting their hands on them.

IMPORTANT!
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH "SHIFT" AND "DJOO" LOGOS OR ANY PART OF THEM ON MY PORTFOLIO SITE AS MY WORK.

Hope this is not a problem and enjoy your new logo :)

P.S. Font used for "transportation" is Rocko FLF and you can find it here

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Thank you, but I have found one issue. The "Djoo" transportation is not transparent. Is it possible that I can get the file where it is transparent?

Also, I would be glad if they went onto your portfolio, you deserve it for your hard work. You are a brilliant designer!

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you MicrotechXP for kind words :biggrin:

Anyway, all images I sent you are Fireworks editable so if you have Adobe Fireworks CS4 you can easily change the background or set it to none. If you don't have Adobe Fireworks CS4 or you don't know how to change the background I'll be glad to send you transparent versions.

Thank you again for kind words and credits.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Thank you again. I downloaded the trial version and made it transparent. :)

If you don't mind, can I ask you ONE last favor? My friend is wondering how "djoo" would look like with a capital "D". Do you have any idea how I can do that in illustrator?

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you change it to capital "D" it won't look like a truck witch is the general idea behind this logo. I tried it and the only way to keep the idea is to flip the "D" horizontally but it still won't be ideal. So if you're up to experimenting with it I used techno overload BRK font with blue gradient form #37AAC3 to #1D869C so just delete the small "d" and make a new capitalized one with blue gradient effect.

I'm sending you a sample of how it would looks like.

Attachments

• djoo_sample_03.jpg
    djoo_sample_03.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 24

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
If you change it to capital "D" it won't look like a truck witch is the general idea behind this logo. I tried it and the only way to keep the idea is to flip the "D" horizontally but it still won't be ideal. So if you're up to experimenting with it I used techno overload BRK font with blue gradient form #37AAC3 to #1D869C so just delete the small "d" and make a new capitalized one with blue gradient effect.

I'm sending you a sample of how it would looks like.

If you don't mind, can you send that to me? I am trying to get the bottom of the D to be as dark as the bottom of the other letters, but I can't. I got it in the blue gradient though.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes I know :happysad: That's because gradient starts from the middle of the letter (50%).

Anyway I'm sending you Fireworks editable PNG and AI file saved in Fireworks. I don't know how would it looks like because I don't use Illustrator but it's worth a try.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Thank you, I downloaded the trial for Fireworks now. :p Your work is absolutely top notch. Thank you. :D

If I ever need logo work, and I actually have money, I will be coming to you. :) Thank you again.