Left 4 Dead 2

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Has anyone here loaded up the Demo on either Steam or from Xbox Live? It was released yesterday and ever since then, I've been getting tons of messages about people inviting me to join. I have been running Left 4 Dead 2 servers here at home (slowing down my torrents in the progress) so if anyone wants to join me in Left 4 Dead 2 via Steam, send me a PM and I will send you a DNS address which will take you straight to my server when I have it running.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The demo is too quick :( Wish they unlocked some of the other modes in it. Only a couple more weeks anyways I suppose!

nterror

Reaction score
Glad they released a demo... I'm already bored with it.

Not much to do like the first game. Same stuff over and over.

Rather save the $ and play one of the zombie HL2 mods.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've had this preordered for a few months now. This month has way too many good games coming out. I hate it.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I've had this preordered for a few months now. This month has way too many good games coming out. I hate it.

Tell me about it lol. Right now I'm also saving up some money to upgrade my older PCs in the home to some new hardware, as well as to completely rebuild my Linux router into a dual-core Atom based system. I'm almost done with that, but certainly I can decide to spend my money on Left 4 Dead 2 and Modern Warfare 2 which are coming out this weekend.

scylla

Reaction score
I've had it pre ordered for a while now, great game, now if only I could find some addons for it.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I loaded it at the same time as TF2, and quite frankly I've played more the L4D 2 demo than TF2!