problem with account setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanscode

Reaction score
Hi, I have an index.html page in my public_html folder, but when I view my domain, it displays a 404 error page. Am I doing anything stupid?

lifeordeath

Reaction score
could you please link me to your site
and what do you have on the files in the HTML

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Something is seriously wrong somewhere (obviously); I've got an idea where it's being caused though.

http://www.shanscode.co.cc/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi <--- your site is redirecting here when I view it. It's not going to the index; did you do any redirecting stuff at all anywhere? If so that might be causing it, although from the sounds of it that's not it.

Sadly other than .htaccess redirect or something through cpanel I'm not sure how it's doing that to begin with, but that's definitely what's happening - redirect to a subfolder and file that dun exist :(

shanscode

Reaction score
I haven't done any redirection stuff. But I am checking it again. In the mean time I also noticed that the SiteBuilder is not working for me. It says Domain shanscode.co.cc doesn't point to shan account. Yes, it seems to be a serious problem.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks to me as you haven't correctly configured your domain at co.cc. It is recommended that you set the name servers to ours (ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com).

Status
Not open for further replies.