Looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkgg

Reaction score
You will recieve 1 dollar for every customer you serve

mrkgg

Reaction score
Get a domain name its crucial for having a trade site.

Thanks for the advice right now I think i will wait till i start getting customers. Are there any free domains out there that you know of?

Thanks,
mrkgg

mrkgg

Reaction score
Okay I bought a domain name and know i was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me start this business.

If you are interested contact me at mgongguy@gmail.com

The site url if you would like to see the site is www.sellebaytoday.com

Last edited:

marksman14

Reaction score
Hey Mark, sent you an email. I think I can help you with this. I can also assist in content writing etc.

Joshua203

Reaction score
i can only wonder how future customers can be expected to trust a site containing words written like they sound (are/our mixed up) even when there is very little text there to mess up to begin with

if you want a fair chance on some success ..write in perfect english?¿!

meant as constructive comment ;)

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Joshua is absolutely right. I also surprised to see this. It never seen good for a site where we require investment. It is just in your social networking sites, You need to be serious in your site. The second thing I don't like about your site is the use of 'can' on the place of 'will'. That shows the possibility. Third Very less content, Fourth is very cheap look and that too with a footer that it is created using Joomla, it can be easily created by anyone. How can anyone trust you.
Remember, There are very less percentage of the people who wants to spend 10% more money just because they don't want to sign up and write a description. In that few percentage you should take out the people who think that it could be risk to hire any other for that. and Now to catch the very few people left you have a very very good looking, serious and well maintained site. You have to spend some of your earning toward advertising.
Now calculate how much you can earn? Are you and your site is in the position to pay anybody else for working in your site. Think wisely dude, to do business is not an easy task.

Status
Not open for further replies.