Here my web page:

Attachments

• موقع جامعتي.rar
    339.9 KB · Views: 5

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
You know that your post is very suspicious, and about no one will download your website.

Now please state your problem so that we can help you.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Here my web page:

I think I finally understand what you're doing now.

You already posted something like this in another thread (http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/105078-my-web.html) and I told you that we do not support Arabic, thus cannot give any support whatsoever in Arabic.

Now I realize that you want one of us to upload your website. There are two problems with that:

(1) You have to upload your own website; the people here don't do it for you.

(2) Having an Arabic website will get you suspended, as it's an unsupported language.

You know that your post is very suspicious, and about no one will download your website.

Now please state your problem so that we can help you.

The .rar file is not malicious, it's a normal website written entirely in Arabic.

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
The .rar file is not malicious, it's a normal website written entirely in Arabic.
My AVG reported it as suspicious, so I did not want to touch it. Must have been a false positive then.

Last edited:

kareena5

Reaction score
I'm sorry but this web page is just a homework for my teacher,it doesn't a web page to visit by any who doesn't understad arabic with my respect for any one who try to open it.

thank you for your replies.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but this web page is just a homework for my teacher,it doesn't a web page to visit by any who doesn't understad arabic with my respect for any one who try to open it.

thank you for your replies.

Per the X10 TOS you are required to have an English, French, or Spanish translation of your site. If you do not, it -will- be suspended, school site or not. End of story.

kareena5

Reaction score
excuse me, but why u r so upset like that,
i said it's just a homework for my teacher,
this is the end of story.
if yo don't mind help me to translate it to english??!!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
excuse me, but why u r so upset like that,
i said it's just a homework for my teacher,
this is the end of story.
if yo don't mind help me to translate it to english??!!

I don't speak arabic or I'd be more than happy to; that's the real problem. There's not many arabic users on x10 that can speak english, spanish, or french well enough to do a translation, and unless it's in english spanish or french (or has it for a translation), the site gets suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.