Weird design

oneto018

Reaction score
I am already new to web design(both design and coding). I managed somewhat to write a normal , sometimes good templates based on css ,html and some javascript. When I started using drupal, I am afraid to edit anything in the code. Everything I did in admin cms mode(with redymade templates). Then I thought to edit template to create my own sub theme. Then I heard about zen, which is the starting point for all theme developers. I have edited somewhat using images made in gimp. But I couldn't go further. My design looks so weird without any buttons(I tried to add some chrome buttons. But The whole menu line becomes like a tube after adding it). I don't want my first sub theme to stuck down like this. here is the link: http://gangsters.cobra.exofire.net/.
Now am leaving the sitet in test mode
Please give me some suggestions to improve the theme(Atleast not looking weird) .Thanks in advance.

kkenny

Reaction score
Wow, was this a theme you got for Drupal or did you make this?
It looks a little Web 1.0-ish :|

oneto018

Reaction score
Wow, was this a theme you got for Drupal or did you make this?
It looks a little Web 1.0-ish :|
That actually I made it. But I couldn't understand, what is web-10-ish(r u making fun of me?)

Last edited:

chingola

Reaction score
The theme just seems the total opposite of what you would like to do on your site. I would have gone way diffrent but everyone can be as creative as they like. Good luck!

oneto018

Reaction score
Ok! I am going to stick with the current design. Thanks for your replies