PLEASE REVIEW MY SITE:http://atchaya.com

Awesomexr

Reaction score
The top header with the image of an animal has like nothing to do with the overall subject of your site. Also there's a small iframe box at the bottom which is displaying a reported attack site. You have a lot of adverts on your site which possibly makes it a bit annoying to read.

zegnhabi

Reaction score
es cieto lo que dice el maricon de arriba jajaja tienes mucha publicidad y es algo dificil, de ver el contenido ademas la navegacion es muy engorrosa, fuera de ello el contenido es de calidad, y muy bueno, y la cabar esa que sale en el top que ondas??:nuts:

xvalnar

Reaction score
well as stated the web is full of advert which is just annoying and lead away from the content.
Next the Iframe as said.
But well the template and how it looks at the moment is awefull.
Better get a clean template or a custom wordpress blog or what ever as the website, how it looks at the moment, is just not worth the 9$/year .com domain ...

Last edited:

Zenax

Reaction score
Hey,

No offence but the website looks awful. One of the main things that you could do to it would be to completly re-design it. Remembering to create a cleaner and more smooth looking website. Cleaner looking fonts would also make this website better.

As for the header, the image of the goat, as far as I am aware has nothing to do with the adverts that you have displayed on your website.

One of the ways in which I think would be to streamline the website, would be to put the adverts into two seperate columns. One on the left and one on the right. Then include all your content in the middle in a cleaner looking way.

As for the iframe .... They can be quite a good tool, if they are used in the right way. For example they can load content but look awful if there are borders on them or the content doesn't load right.

Need any help ... drop me a line!

walidno1

Reaction score
use a decent website theme...And cut some of the ads.....(tho I know accidental clicking wud mean money Chaching.......btw, I clicked for u so u will get some :D)

coolv1994

Reaction score
I like the saite but I think there is too many ads on the home page, at first I though it was one of those search portal pages.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm using Avast Anti virus (fully updated) and it is informing that your website contain Mal ware. What you are trying to do?

greatm

Reaction score
I'm using Avast Anti virus (fully updated) and it is informing that your website contain Mal ware. What you are trying to do?

I am also using avast, but your site is automatically blocked for worm and trojan attacks through the connection. So, for me it looks like your everyday 'unable to connect' screen.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
same here, Im using aVast and I got a warning of malware.
I highly suggest running your files through a virus scanner and looking into your scripts. Unless you purposely put that virus there, then you can :gtfo:.

I am also using avast, but your site is automatically blocked for worm and trojan attacks through the connection. So, for me it looks like your everyday 'unable to connect' screen.
we get that 'unable to connect' screen because we chose to abort connection. which does exactly what it does, abort the connection. so when you abort the connection you are not able to connect to the website anymore, which is why you get that screen.

praytell24

Reaction score
My avast antivirus program blocked your site because it read as a malware virus. I hope that wasn't intentional on your part.

playminigames

Reaction score
yep also blocked, you should really just wipe out your account, and start over, as it looks like your site is a search portal site. Hope you fix this.