Please let me know what you think...

toyowheelin

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Alright so I have decided to submit my site for review, please look it over and let me know what you think needs changing. Overall I am pretty happy with the framework that I have setup, the main task now is getting more content for it.

The site is http://dannw.net

Thanks in advance,

Greg

playminigames

Reaction score
i think its good, i cant really see anything wrong with it, i like the template for your site. Hope you have lots of success, good luck!

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks very nice to me. You integrated the forum into the website. That is very cool.

Keep it up. And as you said add content. Good luck.

Dazz

Reaction score
Excellent website, good looking template and like the way the forum is integrated. Keep it up :)

Zenax

Reaction score
Hey,

I can't really find anything wrong with the website. The colour scheme that has been used works really well.

toyowheelin

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Little update on my site, I managed to get MOST of the pages to validate as XHTML 1.0 strict, unfortunately not all pages validate :(

Awesomexr

Reaction score
I love it. The theme is unique and very attractive. I love the "Dance all night" logo at the top of the page, really cool. :) Your content is also very good, keep it up.

walidno1

Reaction score
The 1st thing that came into my mind was, HOW THE HELL DID HE DO SUCH A GOOD JOB USING THOSE ODD COLOURS.........................NICE JOB M8............really liked the theme........add some content and u will have an excellent website

futomara

Reaction score
Excellent use of color! I really like the banner graphic. Well laid out site. Congratulations.

~Futomara