The World of Warcraft Information Dump

wrath99

Reaction score
I would like to Invite you all to Join a New game mechanics site called "The World of Warcraft Information Dump" Built Specifically for World of warcraft.

We are around to help players with their class's, Roles, Raiding Strats and Mechanics, and helpful tips to run guilds.

Also we are looking for people to help run the forums and submit article

people we are looking for are:
PHP Coders
Addon Developers(for a special project I would like to start)
Class instructors
Article writers
Moderators

You can Find the site at http://www.wowinfodump.com/

Come and join us.

wrath99

Reaction score
why would i put this in the market place, i have it in the right area, this is a gaming site, so i put it in the gaming forum

scylla

Reaction score
oh i dont know, maybe because of this rule?

2. No advertising

Advertising personal web pages that do not pertain to gaming or gaming related areas should not be posted here. This also includes any gold selling or buying websites.

This rule does not mean you cannot link to a blog or a web page relating to gaming news or gaming articles.

wrath99

Reaction score
then yeah its in the right part, its a gaming site not a personal site, it contains articles, guides, and helpful information for the game, no gold selling, buying of accounts or anything in my site at all.

so yes

scylla

Reaction score
it is a personal site at the first line says it quite clearly.

No advertising

wrath99

Reaction score
i don't solely own it, its built by me and others so again not a personal site, i run the hosting, the site is ran by a few

Awesomexr

Reaction score
oh i dont know, maybe because of this rule?

2. No advertising

Advertising personal web pages that do not pertain to gaming or gaming related areas should not be posted here. This also includes any gold selling or buying websites.

This rule does not mean you cannot link to a blog or a web page relating to gaming news or gaming articles.

I believe you just contradicted yourself there, he is linking to a site related to gaming news/gaming articles.

wrath99

Reaction score
I've re done the site, if any one is interested in becoming a article writer please let me know could use the extra hands