Looking for paid posters & Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashgear

Reaction score
I'm starting my graphics forum up again, (no it isn't hosted with x10), and i'm looking for paid posters to help with content, i'm also looking for staff, (1mod), i'm also looking for someone who is proficent with vBulletin to join the development team.

If you're intrested, reply back here and i'll get in touch with you via pm.

Flashgear

Reaction score
pm sent
Edit:
I can release the link of the site now. www.xanthom.com
Edit:
If you become part of the team, you will get a free top level domain, eg .com and free hosting for as long as you stay with us, and are active.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
pm sent
If you become part of the team, you will get a free top level domain, eg .com and free hosting for as long as you stay with us, and are active.

This i don't know. :dunno:

Anyway good offer

Awesomexr

Reaction score
I am proficient in vBulletin forums (i've been on them, i've modded them, and hosted my own) and i can post regularly.

edyel190

Reaction score
I think I'm late, I just saw this thread.

I'm very proficient at Vbulletin, being a Super Mod with big success at some forums, currently in one, I had one long time ago, But I moved on with different alternatives.

Also I like the design, having PhotoShop, Flash, Dreamweaver and Fireworks all CS4!

Let me know if I can get in.

Flashgear

Reaction score
I think I'm late, I just saw this thread.

I'm very proficient at Vbulletin, being a Super Mod with big success at some forums, currently in one, I had one long time ago, But I moved on with different alternatives.

Also I like the design, having PhotoShop, Flash, Dreamweaver and Fireworks all CS4!

Let me know if I can get in.

Wish to be in the graphics team then?

Status
Not open for further replies.